Got It!!

MACGoddess

YAY! I heard back from the manager of the MAC freestanding store I applied at and I got the job!! 24 hrs a week baby!! I am so excited now...

brandi

congrats... so what kind of experience did you have before applying? just freelance??? just wonderin for future reference... TIA...

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
congrats... so what kind of experience did you have before applying? just freelance??? just wonderin for future reference... TIA...

I have done a little freelance makeup for myself, not for any company... Honestly, I had ZERO experience, I was quite suprised that I actually got a position in a MAC store rather than a counter or a freelance position.

shabdebaz

Congrats! Your makeup skills are amazing. I definitely learn a lot and get inspired from fellow MAC artists.

brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
I have done a little freelance makeup for myself, not for any company... Honestly, I had ZERO experience, I was quite suprised that I actually got a position in a MAC store rather than a counter or a freelance position.

did you have any experience in retail? because i know this gurl who had no experience whatsoever and she didn't get hired
ssad.gif
it discourages me to apply.

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
did you have any experience in retail? because i know this gurl who had no experience whatsoever and she didn't get hired
ssad.gif
it discourages me to apply.

Aww, hon apply anyway! I had NO retail experience WHATSOEVER and I am going to work in a freestanding store...