Got my hair done!

NicksWifey

I was looooooooooooooong overdue for a haircut and a professional color, so I made an appointment a few weeks ago and got my hair done today. I got quite a bit of it cut off and a lot of layers and shorter pieces put in, especially throughout the ends and the crown and such. I even got it colored. I had last colored my hair back in August using L'Oreal Superior Preference in 5: Medium Brown. She used the leftover color as a base and put in a bunch of different brown shades. I know a couple of pictures, it looks like it's a dark red, but it's not, it's just the lighting and flash.
Thanks for looking and let me know what you think! Sorry, it was a little messy! It was raining when I finally got out of the salon so it got a little frizzy
ssad.gif

DSC07324.jpg

DSC07317.jpg

DSC07325.jpg

Lizzie

Your hair looks gorgeous! And so healthy...the color is perfect. I love the shape of the cut; it really flatters your face. You make me want to cut my hair. Enough rambling--bottom line: you look hot!
greengrin.gif

TamiChoi

Ohhh love the hair! looks beautiful, where'd you get it done? I got mine layered not that long ago, but i have to redye my hair
ssad.gif

TISH1124

Britt that is so perfect it looks like a wig! I love love it ! I love this new all natural you!! Prettttyyyyy

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiChoi
Ohhh love the hair! looks beautiful, where'd you get it done? I got mine layered not that long ago, but i have to redye my hair
ssad.gif

I go to Logan's Exclusive Salon. He only has 2 salons in this area, but I know it would be one helluva drive for you
winks.gif
The same lady has done my hair since I was 4 years old, I only trust her with my locks!

Thanks everyone for the sweetness
winkiss.gif

Korms

Love the hair colour, it goes really, really nicely with the colour of the top you are wearing in the photo!

lilmags816

cute haircut! the color really compliments your skin tone...and your makeup looks beautiful
thmbup.gif

ps...i feel ya on the frizz-in-rain situation- what a pain!!

Latest posts