Got the smokey eyes and face brush kit!

roxybc

Are you able to take pictures? I think the smokey eyes palette is the only one I'm getting out of the palettes (even though I already have 3 of the colors). What was everything else like?

drea2447

The brushes are soft. My dig camera is broke, so I don't have photos. I did think that the case for the brushes was kind of useless to me and the faux beaver (giggle) on the shadow case feels really yuck. I think that I'm going to go back and get the pink lips set today.

Andrea

chrissuen

I got the face brush set too. The brushes are actually quite good this time, although still not as good as the regular ones, but considering the price, i would say this is definately a bargain. But i agree with Andrea here, I'm not really sure about the case. Quite a lot bigger than what i expected.

the only thing which is bad is the smell. I hope the smell of the paint (?) would go away in a little while...

The smokey palette is beautiful too, but i'm too broke to get it this time around lol.

tommysgrls4

Quote:
Originally Posted by drea2447
My Macy's was selling them today. I love the smokey eyes and the brushes are so cute!

Andrea

RUNNING to Macy's!!! Gotta have this one!
cutey.gif
cutey.gif

MissMatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by drea2447
My Macy's was selling them today. I love the smokey eyes and the brushes are so cute!

May I ask which Macys it was and where? I have a Macy's gift card I'm hoping to use and need to find one with a MAC counter. Thanks!

drea2447

I'm in St. Louis and I was at the Galleria. Good luck. I think that the face brushes are great for my travel set. I want to find some kind of mini brush roll to store all of my SE brush in for travel. I wish that MAC would release something like this.

Andrea