Gothic Eye Makeup

Pimptress

I need as many realllllllly clear gothic makeup examples piled into one place. Or just really, really, really really really really dark and smokey and sort of whorish. Really.
smiles.gif
I'm dressing like some sort of slutty goth chic for halloween and I LOVE spectra FOTDs but I did all kinds of searches and am not coming up with what I'm looking for! Help!

Simply Elegant

Maybe do a search for panda eyes. There was a tutorial done and a few FOTDs and they're all pretty dark, but I wouldn't say they're whorish though.

Hawkeye

mischeiveious had a good one for panda eyes and then just add a blood red lipstick and pale lips. You'll be good to go.

Page Mischevious! She's very very helpful!
smiles.gif

lilibat

You can't get much more classic than Morticia. I think you can probably find some good pictures from the movies that would do the trick.

And you can add some swirly liquid eyeliner designs, though not many people do those anymore.

glittergoddess27

Also on the FOTD forum I think if you search Mrs Scissorhands,.. I think that is how you spell it,.. she has some really good goth FOTD's

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Also on the FOTD forum I think if you search Mrs Scissorhands,.. I think that is how you spell it,.. she has some really good goth FOTD's

haha u beat me to it.. i was just about to post that until i got to the end and seen u already have... lol
lmao.gif

user79

I remember JUDE made a really awesome tutorial on here once for gothic eyes, it looked realllllly good. Do a search for it!