Gotta give it up...

so last night my boyfriend made me never wanna wear foundation again
choochoo.gif

so i'm going to try reaaaaaaaaally hard not to anymore. my face is pretty clear but do have some red spots that i don't like...the only reason why i wear foundation is because my face is SUPEER white and i have some what uneven skintone and redness. i've heard a lot about tinted moisturizers? don't know much about them though.

what would you recommend in replacement of foundation but give my skin just an even tone or some color?

i thought about using jergen's face daily moisturizer (the kind where it naturally tans you over a period of time).

i really want to stray away from foundation esp since my boyfriend goes crazy gaga when i don't wear anymore..he forced me to look in the mirror last night and said LOOK THERE'S THE GORGEOUS WOMAN I LOVE.
th_DANCE.gif

PLUS i lovee when i don't have anything on my face, don't have to worry about getting makeup on clothing and when my face itches i can wipe my face and scratch it all i want!

Skin*Deep

try clarins liquid bronze self tanning for the face, it gives a really nice glow, smells great, and makes your skin so soft. Since I started using it I don't wear foundation on a regular basis anymore. and its not scary orange, its slow developing and buildable, really hard to mess up

Modmom

I use the Jergens face tanner and its a nice gradual buildup and pretty color. Be aware though that if you have oily skin, the face tanners can sometimes bring that out.

Modmom

If I put it on when I go to bed, I will notice a bit of color in the morning. The color isn't really dark, even when you build it up over several days. I'm fair-medium skinned and I use the med-dark formula. It just gives me a nice glow, which I like. I don't mind the smell either. I've tried many self-tanners that i stopped using because the smell was disgusting! LOL