GRACIOUS ME :)

SHEILAB13

I really need to write down what I use in the mornings but alas, I can only remember what I used on my eyes.
DSC03304.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

eyes=Gracious Me, Fushia pigment, Swish & engraved

Sanne

wow you glow!!! I kinda want this shadestick too now....I shouldn't to it...but I wanna....

anyway you're beautiful!!!!

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurekitten
i love how you do your eyebrows! that's my toughest area. what did u use?

I've come along way with those babies so thank you very much
smiles.gif
I went to a cheap waxer & got what I paid for LOL One too short eyebrow and they were awful thin
ssad.gif

They are still a bit skinny but I like the drawn on look & to achieve that the 208 brush is perfect! I usually use Espresso e/s & just draw them on. Sometimes the arch isn't exactly the same but I've gotten way better at it.

Sanne

I never noticed that your eyes are that green!!! when I'm a mommy one day, I wanna be like you!!

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwicleopatra
you look like you've gotten younger....
Good thing right? lol.
Makeups gorg'!

Cool!! Maybe all that stuff I goop on my face each morn really is working
smiles.gif
Thank you for such a nice compliment!

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
I never noticed that your eyes are that green!!! when I'm a mommy one day, I wanna be like you!!

Must be the sunshine that was making them look so green. Whats funny is that my mom doesn't wear not one ounce of makeup and my sister & I turned into such glama gals LOL You will make a beautiful hot mommy too!

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
very pretty
Hows the weather in beautiful Colorado?

Thank you darlin'! Our weather is going up & down -90 one day 60 the next. But guess what!! We are going to go to South Padre Island this saturday WooHoo!!! So margaritaville-here I come
smiles.gif

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather_Rae
Love those colors on you. They make you look young and sweet.
angelic.gif

Young & sweet
smiles.gif
haven't been accused of either in a long time LOL

Thank you doll...I must wear pinks more often!

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Again another truely beautiful look!! Love your hair too
greengrin.gif

:p Geez thank you so much. I feel like I'm not being totally honest though....I don't post my blah FOTD's. I hate that too. In the morning it looks all good but when I download the pics-YIKES!! Good thing I work with a bunch of old guys that don't know the difference.

Just curious..did you watch the American Idol finale? I am so close to getting my hair done like Makalya's. I fell in love with it but don't know how the hubby will like it. He's very touchy about what I do to my hair LOL

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEILAB13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
very pretty
Hows the weather in beautiful Colorado?

Thank you darlin'! Our weather is going up & down -90 one day 60 the next. But guess what!! We are going to go to South Padre Island this saturday WooHoo!!! So margaritaville-here I come
smiles.gif

Yiippeee, Try Texas Martinis (aka mexican martini's) they are my new fav!!! It's supposed to rain here in Austin over the weekend....I hope you have blistfully beautiful weather in Padre
smiles.gif
(are the kids comin'?) :twisted: <----my son had to put that face in the message even though I begged him not to...he's says it's a bat face?!?!?

Latest posts