*~*Grad + 30 lbs gone FOTD!!! B.S- in Biology w/ a Minor in Criminal Justice!*~*

PinkPearl

Congratulations on everything! You look amazing!!!
winks.gif

GlitterGeet

Thank you soooo much luvs!!! Indeed I am super happy! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
you are always so gorgeous, the makeup is flawless. Congrats on the graduation and hope your start a great career
smiles.gif

Btw, you gotta tell me your secret of losing 30lb. I've put on a lot of weight lately and it's making me sad
ssad.gif

Aww don't be sad. The secret is that I just completely altered my ways. I eat right and I workout 6 days a week. I do resistance training 3 times a week and cardio 6 days a week.

But you have to pay attention to what goes into your body also. Eating right is a huge factor and was the hardest thing for me to get used to. But once I got a hang of it, it's completely normal and I just can't even let myself get near unhealthy food.

But once in a blue moon I do indulge in a dessert but I make up for it the next day.

Also, don't beat yourself up if you have a "bad day". Just up the cardio workout the next day. It's all about making sure you focus on what goes into your body and how many calories you expend each day.

It's not going to be perfect when you start bc you have to fight and resist many temptations but if you really put your mind to it, eventually it's going to be you normal routine.

The idea is to never QUIT! Always keep going bc you can seriously do this is you make the choice to change your ways. And I guarantee within the first week of working out, you start to feel happier. Seriously, no joke!

Liz2286

Congrats on 2 major accomplishments! It's not easy to graduate from college and it's definitely a tough challenge to lose so much weight!

I love the look!

MissBrittB87

First of all, Congratulations! Brains and Beauty! hehe. You look amazing, I love your dress and your makeup is flawless. You and your family are beautiful!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

pdtb050606

You look gorgeous, love the makeup and your dress..also congrats on your weight loss-it is so damn difficult
smiles.gif

monter

You look so pretty
greengrin.gif
I love the eye look. And congrats on graduating! Do you know what you want to do next? (BS in Bio and Criminal Justice... Forensics of some kind? :p)

GlitterGeet

Thank you soooo much ladies! You guys are sooo kind! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monter
You look so pretty
greengrin.gif
I love the eye look. And congrats on graduating! Do you know what you want to do next? (BS in Bio and Criminal Justice... Forensics of some kind? :p)

LOL, actually I did my crim minor just for kicks. I actually plan on attending med school in about another year and hopefully go into the Ob-Gyn field.
I just enjoyed the criminal justice system and wanted to learn more about it. =)

hotpink1326

You look amazing!! Congrats on the weight loss girl... What an accomplishment! Not to mention your graduation... Youre just glowing!! Beautiful makeup & adorable dress
th_wink3.gif

Nepenthe

Great look, very polished and elegant.

Congratulations on the graduation and the weight loss. You look so happy!

Latest posts