Graduation FOTD + Michelle Obama!

Lizzie

Here are some pictures from graduation. I felt I should share, although I sweated a lot and messed up my makeup
ssad.gif
It was really hot
angry.gif
(over 100 degrees!!), and security was really over the top, but it was still a really awesome day!

The Goods: MUFE HD foundation, mac blot powder in medium, TFSI, Quite Natural PP, Vanilla, Soft Brown, Knight, Typographic, Smoulder, Penultimate liner in rapid black, sweet william, cantaloupe, flesh lip liner from ulta, live and dye

BF's goods: sun screen (lucky bug!)

Relizabethsolo.jpg

Relizabethsolored.jpg

Rpale.jpg

Or the red chromaline (longest lasting rest lips ever!)

Relizabethjonathanred.jpg

And a kissy picture!

Rkiss.jpg

And here's our keynote speaker:

DSC05429.jpg

DSC05430.jpg

DSC05442.jpg

Hooray for being done!
choochoo.gif
Now I've got to get on with the business of figuring out what to do for the rest of forever
th_dunno.gif

TISH1124

You look beautiful!! Congrats to both of you!!!! What a great key-note speaker to have at your graduation!!!

Face2Mac

Congratulations!!!!!

and you got to see the the First Lady. They were talking about that and your school on NPR, just last week.

n_c

You looked great
smiles.gif
Congrats! Feels good to be done.

Congrats!

Mrs. Obama...wow so cool!

mzreyes

first off, congratulations!

you're makeup is gorgeous and thats so cool that michelle obama was there!

tepa1974

Beautiful! Congrats on graduating! I read about the first lady attending Merced's graduation ceremony (in The Stockton Record).

Khalia25

You looked beautiful!! And wow @ Michelle Obama. Wow!

?And congratulations, are in order!...and did you graduate with your hunny?? If so, that's fabulous!!

Lizzie

Thanks everyone! It was a really special day. Everyone got sunburns to remember it by!
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
You looked beautiful!! And wow @ Michelle Obama. Wow!

?And congratulations, are in order!...and did you graduate with your hunny?? If so, that's fabulous!!

And yes, we graduated at together! We met freshman year of college and have been inseparable ever since. It's weird that we're from the same area, but never met until we went off to college.

kyoto

Congratulations! Girl you look beautiful and thanks for sharing pics of the First Lady.

MzzRach

Congrats Lizzie!!!! You look gorgeous and how fantastic that MO was your keynote speaker. Brilliant.