::Graduation from Nursing School FOTD!!!::

Briar

Congratulations!!!! We need all the great nurses in the field we can get, I hope you love nursing as much as I have.

You look beautiful!

cutenurse2486

Thank you everyone for all you sweet comments!!
smiles.gif

krystal_a

i love the purple on you
oh.gif
) and congrats on graduating! my mom has been a nurse for 15 years (specializing in critical care) and man i can't tell you how much respect i have for you nurses...you go through a lot! but it is a truly rewarding career nonetheless!

laperle

Congrats!

Oh, and thanks for using lots of BE complexion products and look this flawless. I was curious about this Fairly Light tone and u just helped a lot! Oh, and now I wanna buy Warmth too.

chiquilla_loca

Congratulations! you look Beautiful!
when i worked in the medical field i assisted doing a colonoscopy....good times! hehe, good luck!

starbucksmocha

Congrats!!! And the look is sooo pretty. I love what you did with the lips, and purple is a very flattering colour on you !

cutenurse2486

Quote:
Originally Posted by laperle
Congrats!

Oh, and thanks for using lots of BE complexion products and look this flawless. I was curious about this Fairly Light tone and u just helped a lot! Oh, and now I wanna buy Warmth too.

Thank you & glad I could help! I love BE stuff for my face! Fairly Light is perfect if you are very light & have pinkish/neutral undertones! Warmth is amazing b/c you only need a pinch of it & it warms up your entire face!!
smiles.gif