Graduation makeup-the basics

Sparklevixen81

Okay I am graduating with my masters in 3 weeks(hence why I haven't posted here in like 6 months). It is a late afternoon graduation and I am a foundation virgin save for the occasional dusting of loreal medium beige powder. I have fair olive combo skin(which loves the afternoon greasies-a little too much for my liking). I am thinking a cream to powder foundation would be best? Recs? Is the cream to powder chanel teint innocence worth looking at?

I would need a concealer to go with it(lancome maquicomplete?) because the effacernes is too drying, caking, etc. are there any other waterproof concealers that are not drying/caking?

I don't have a dress picked out yet so I cannot say rec me eyes/ lips for x colored dress. Right now I just want to stick to foundation type stuff. Thanks!

Drugstore recs welcome along with department stores, i am not that picky, I just want to look put together!

Beauty Mark

I use Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation. It's a liquid but I love it.

You might want to dust your face with a loose powder to absorb oil. You may not need concealer; I don't wear concealer, but my skin is pretty good.

Congrats!