Graduation rec's?

gretchygretch84

Ok so, I am graduating college on sunday (eek!) and I am trying to figure out a good look for the day. I don't want something too gaudy (mostly b/c my mom hates it), so I can't do what I have been experimenting with -- goldmine into steamy. FWIW my school's colors are blue and gold, and steamy is the most blue I can get without looking punched in the face.

650973532_l.jpg

is what I look like (for reference).

So can anyone rec me some looks? I've started looking @ the list of all the e/s combos but it's a bit too distracting (I end up playing instead of doing hw
lol.gif
) so if anyone can help me out that'd be great.

lara

I'd strongly recommend leaving the fashion colours and doing an adult, neutral eye. Call me a party-pooper if you want, but I can promise you that in ten years time, you'll look at a blue and gold eye and say, 'what in the blazing hell was I thinking?'.

Keep the school colours for your jewellery or handbag, not your face.

Kat

I graduated from uni not so long ago and with the trencher/mortarboard/gown/hood being fairly *ahem* intrusive in photos, I decided a neutral eye was best. I did woodwinked on the lid, expensive pink in the crease and shroom to highlight. Mocha blush and Cosmo lippie as well...i'm an NC25 in studio fix powder. The 'natural' colours didn't take away from my beaming face after finishing 2 degrees and 6 years at uni haha! Or that loooooovely academic dress hehe.