Graftobian Foundations

ame

Hello! My first post is really looking for a little help.

I am reacting very strangely lately to foundations. I use Powder ones the most, mainly because I like the finish and ease. I cannot wear mineral makeups at all, mostly due to weird allergies.

I had been using Laura Mercier Powder Foundation in #1 for a year or so, and went to tryusing Studio Fix again, which I had used previously...holy red rash.

SO...I was thinking perhaps a professional line might have some easier formulas, especially since many won't have titanium dioxide and of late that seems to be a contender for the irritating ingredient.

What kind of experience do any of you have with the Graftobian Dual Powder foundation? Is it worth checking out? How's the coverage? And the colors seem pretty nice, how would some of them compare to the Macs?

I am considering ordering a couple colors (Alabaster Baby being one) as I am a perfect match for LM#1 but kind of between Mac C2 and NC20 in Studio Fix.

Thanks for your help!

mistella

LOVE graftobian.. but i wouldnt really use it for personal daily use. it's very thick, its perfect for HD tv, film, etc, more for professional use. Ive used it personally and as long you put a thin layer or mix with moisturizer it should be ok.. Have you looked into Makeup Forever? Joe blasco?

ame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistella
LOVE graftobian.. but i wouldnt really use it for personal daily use. it's very thick, its perfect for HD tv, film, etc, more for professional use. Ive used it personally and as long you put a thin layer or mix with moisturizer it should be ok.. Have you looked into Makeup Forever? Joe blasco?

The powder foundation is not good for daily wear? That would not be a good thing...

I have tried MUFEs concealers and powders and nothing really wowwed me. In fact I took the concealers back within 24 hours.

Does Joe Blasco make a powder foundation?