Grand duos for u NC 35-40's?

Sukhi

which ones did u guys get or wud recommend?

i bought moon river, the lightest of them all, only hows up a little pink, but mostly a silver, shimmery silver pink on the cheek, good for a subtle everyday summer look. wot do u think? xxxx

pdtb050606

Oooh, I want to know too, NC35 here
smiles.gif

fintia

I am now with the Studio fix fluid NC 37 and Love rock looks gorgeous!! it really shows up well on my skintone!! I also liked Intenso very much when I put it on in the store HTH

candicenoelle

I'm an NC40 - and I got Grand Duo, Hot Planet and Intenso. All are absolutely gorgeous! They give off great color and just the right amount of shimmer. Perfect for Spring and Summer!
yahoo.gif

ashpardesi

Honestly,ALL except moonriver will show up well on your skintone..personally i love love LOVE light over dark!HTH

allThingsGirl

i am NC40.

grand duo, intenso, light over dark, hot planet -- these look awesome on me, i'm still struggling whether or not to buy them since i have so many sonic chic ones.

earth to earth was a little blah, love rock was too fake and sat on top of my skin, and moon river is super pretty in the pan but hardly noticible on. i still love moon river though. i got that one and i'm determined to make it work!!

DivineFemme

I'm NC37 and I got Light over Dark. I want to go back and look more closely at Hot Planet and possibly Intenso. I had the DH and the kid with me, so I was in a rush.

moonlit

NC42 here.Moonriver doesnt show up much on me- its sooo subtle.. but I wanted something that wont show up much for office.. I dont wana look "made-up" when Im at office.. I am lemming for light over dark.Can someone compare or swatch light over dark and so ceylon?