Grape Juice and Candy, baby!!

jildo

The wind knocked over trees into power lines today, here in beautiful Indiana, so I got experimental!

What I used :
5ydsud.jpg

What I did! :
n5q9hl.jpg

zn1p4o.jpg

15e9wtu.jpg

mhgb4y.jpg

2ugc8w0.jpg

Yeah, so some of the photos were shitty. It was stormy out, and with no electricity, I couldn't get ample lighting.

Criticize me please
smiles.gif
Only way I am going to get better. <3

girloflowers

very pretty! but what's the product with the brush attached? looks like it could be foundation...

could you maybe list what you used?

milamonster

very cute look
the only thing i would suggest is adding more highlight to tie it in a bit . it just might be the flash tho
keep posting
=)mila

mslitta

Love color combo and great application. However, like milamonster mention a highlight would have been great to finish off the look.

YvetteJeannine

I like this!!!

These are the types of looks I LOVE..a pop or two of color...a flash of something a lil' different...I love to do these looks with eye pencils and liner (like the colorful Liquid Lasts and Fluidlines)....and especially the SoftSparkle pencils...SO PRETTY!

You look gorgeous! GREAT look!

Thanks for posting this!
thmbup.gif

BTW: I have a question; what is that little eyeshadow pot with the skull and crossbones? It looks like the older Urban Decay trademark, but I'm not sure...??

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslitta
Love color combo and great application. However, like milamonster mention a highlight would have been great to finish off the look.

iagree.gif

Your blending is awesome, and I love these colours! Gorgeous!

Also, your eyebrows are a lovely shape, but I think a bit of gentle definition would really make them perfect
smiles.gif

jildo

Believe it or not, I used a decent highlight, I just don't think it reflected well with the flash. Additionally, I am guessing I didn't blend well enough. Any tips for taking photos of makeup in an area that requires flash?

The skull-and-crossbones blue is literally some random glittery, pasty blue stuff that my ex picked up for me at hot topic, lol. I've used it maybe twice, but I genuinely love the blue. It has phenomenal staying power, too!