grape/orange with dramatic cut crease

bambibrneyes

Hello Specktra Family:
ok so i was at home bored and with really nothing to do, lol, so i deceided to try something different(u guys know me always something different)
th_dunno.gif
. some photos are with a nude lip and the other is with a color lip and the crease color a little different. all are mac products and let me know what ya think

face:
nw 45 concealer
deep dark mineralize foundation
gold deposit msf

Picture012.jpg

Brows:
stud
Picture014.jpg

eyes:
orange
speedy pearl
scene
carbon
beautiful iris
hepcat
coquette
white eyeliner
black liquidlast liner

Picture015.jpg

cheeks:
raizin blush

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture019.jpg

lips
cushy l/l
hug me l/s

Picture024.jpg

2nd lips
speed dial l/s
magenta l/l
current l/l
rags to riches dazzleglass

Picture025.jpg

lashes:
sossi
top are #5
botton are 747s(i think)

ShugAvery2001

constructive criticism

you did a good job with you skin but the eyes are too exaggerated. I know you stated you were just bored but you really don't want to go outside with that eye makeup.
And I might get told off by others on the FOTD boards but I've seen it said that people aren't honest about FOTD's that get posted and give people like the go ahead to venture out with bad makeup.

Please don't be discouraged. I'll be looking forward to seeing more FOTD's in all seriousness.

blend blend blennnnnnd I can't stress it enough.

bambibrneyes

thanks for the cc, i appreciate it, but let me just say this with no disrespect intended. again this was because i was bored. but i do appreciate the tip on blending...I think that people are honest about what they say here on specktra or on any other msg board. i think that ppl see makeup in there own eyes. now i do believe that there is a wrong and right way to apply makeup up, but hey to each its own...i said that it was dramatic...but again thanks for the cc

ShugAvery2001

"i think that ppl see makeup in there own eyes."

honestly that's not really it. trust me. There are just different classifications of make up. there's a difference between dramatic and drag. I'm just trying to make you aware. Your new years eve look was dramatic and actually i thought it was very becoming on you.
I mean no harm girlfriend for real. we're all here to help each other learn.

blazeno.8

I really like the neutral lip. I like the lip liner color of the bold lip, but the lip seems like it could be a little more filled in before the color starts to fade.

mariserinb

i think the top half of the eye is pretty cool, especially in the second one (with the purple crease) because its a bit more blended and softer! but i think it would be better balanced if you didnt have the thick color under your eyes, and it would be more flattering. oh and i like the neutral lips, too. fun stuff happens when we're bored, huh? :p

kaliraksha

I really like the colors you chose on your eyelids... it's sort of unexpected... a little bold and a little neutral.

hello_my_apple

it's great i get bored at home and come up with some crazy stuff too! i agree w/ you people do often see make up with their own eyes .. what make look dramatic to someone may not be to another .. and i dont think you look drag at all!
smiles.gif
be yourself if you like go for it!

Hypathya

Those are seriously dramatic looks!!

"I think people see make up in their own eyes" I stand by that phrase. I think make up can be just a way to look better, a way to pull out the inner you, art, and so much more!! The sky is the limit. Of course, people may give you "the look" in a Country Club with that make up. I won't say if that's right or wrong, just do what you do and let everyone be.

If you look fashion models closely in a runway or performers of any kind, you'll see their make up can be really unflattering, bold and dramatic. So there's really a place for everything. The make up worn by the french court in times of Louis XIV was the nicest and finest thing of that time, it would be crazy to go outside nowadays with a white and cakey face. Who decides what's right or wrong?? Why do we decide to follow their standards??

beautiijunkii

Nothing like sitting around and playing in makeup!!! I love the lip combo in the 2nd look and the crease work in the 2nd look is great! Keep it up!

LMD84

very ott and not the kind of thing i would wear out - but i think it's great!
smiles.gif
i love doing crazy stuff when i'm at home. and i love the purple one at the end
smiles.gif