Gratis Haul from Basic

Ksayare

So i don't normally do this, but i figured everyone here would appreciate seeing what i got as gratis during MAC Basic Training (which, for the record, was awesome)!!
smiles.gif

Anyways, i got a whole bunch of stuff that i'm really excited about-- so i figured i would show it off a little!

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Ok, so a quick run through of the stuff i got! To the beach body oil, 180 brush, scanty lipstick, by candlelight msf, comfort msf, light flush msf, refined golden bronzer, feline eyeliner (my absolute favorite!!!), black ore solar bits, rhapsody in two mineralize blush, marine life, commemorate sheerspark pressed powder, and 3 shadows (see below).

photo2.jpg

The shadows are: very violet, flirty number and blue edge (which is the most amazing color in the world)!!

So yeah, that's it! Basic was wonderful (i absolutely adore my trainer) and learning more about our company and products was so helpful!!!!

martiangurll

Is your puppy a Chug? He is so cute. Nice haulage by teh way. Share the wealth? You can't possibly use all that right?

Ksayare

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Is your puppy a Chug? He is so cute. Nice haulage by teh way. Share the wealth? You can't possibly use all that right?

haha, i'm giving some to my cousin, but somehow i think i will manage to find a use for the rest of it...
and miley, the dog- she's a puggle- so pug and beagle!

Ksayare

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
i thought scanty was discontinueed

naw, it was just a limited edition lipstick from like '04. Weird that my trainer still had it, but i fell inlove with the color... (i'm a sucker for pinks).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Jackie
where did you go to basic? i just went to basic too. you are lucky to get so many goodies though!

omg wasn't it just awesome! i loved it! i went in cleveland (which is where i work) so it was easy, but we had some girls from up state new york and kentucky too. where was your basic and where do you work?
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
blue edge? what collection was that from?

well according to the lovely temptalia blue edge was from technacolour in '06.