Grease!

supermodella

It's on Bravo right now and I looooove it. I watch it whenever it's on and I annoy everyone by reciting every line. :p Frenchy and Marty are my favorites. Anyone else love Grease?

gildedangel

*Turning to Bravo now* I actually memorized the soundtrack before I saw the movie, my Girl Scout troop used to play the soundtrack during our annual winter camping trip every year, and when they learned I hadn't seen the movie we had a movie night with Grease and the far less compelling sequel.

supermodella

Aw, that's so nice of them! I don't even remember the first time I saw it, I was even too young to understand it, but I know I must have seen it at leasy 20 times since. Ugh, Grease 2 was awful. It definitely should not have been made, but the first one is like film genius. I adore Kenickie, haha.

deven.marie

i'm watching it too! i think i know every line to this movie. definitely one of my all time faves
smiles.gif
i love frenchy
greengrin.gif

Odette

I also love it and know all the words. I have it on DVD but always watch it when it comes on TV.

Leven

This is one of the few musiclas i actually really love! Ive known all the songs since i was really young.

"Lets hear it for the toilet paper!!!!" i laugh at that line without fail every time i watch Grease lol