Great deal or great Steal?

mrstucker

This seller is selling numberous 'sets' of MAC brushes...all full size. Thing is, the sets are all the same, but the BIN prices range from $50-$100???

Click HERE to view.

Any thoughts?

Chic 2k6

TBH it looks fishy because it's from Hong Kong and alot of MAC fakes comes from Hong Kong usually as well as other fake items. So I think IMO its a 'Great Steal'

But i'd wait until Caffn8me replies to this

caffn8me

I honestly don't know. The picture appears to be of genuine brushes. That doesn't mean that the actual products sent will be genuine. I'd be very wary of this as the origin is hong Kong.

ilovexnerdsx

im not an expert but they look pretty fishy to me. its weird that she was 8 sets of the same brushes that's she's selling. also, the handle on the brush thats in the middle of the set is almost all silver? i dont think that can be right (could have been an LE but i dont think so.) i think the tips on the bristles of the 190 brush end up being too dark.

just my speculations.
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
the handle on the brush thats in the middle of the set is almost all silver? i dont think that can be right (could have been an LE but i dont think so.)

The silver handled brush is a 316 and that's perfectly normal as the metal cover on the lip brush becomes the handle.

The 190 foundation brush in the picture looks OK too. Recent genuine versions seem to have darker tips to the bristles.