GREAT hair day!

sarahbeth564

So I was never able to get my hair to curl the way I wanted to. Then one day...it just worked! Oh, and I dyed it.

Before the dye job
Christmas025.jpg

After it was dyed
NewHairdogsetc056.jpg

And now...my natural hair
NewHairdogsetc068.jpg

And my favorite new curls!
NewHairdogsetc072.jpg

NewHairdogsetc075.jpg

Yay for good hair days!

CincyFan

So pretty! How do you get your curls to look like that? Is it natural. Please say no, I want to do that with my hair!!

sweetbabigurl

thmbup.gif

wooowwwwwwwwww
i love how yur hi-lights seriously stand out in yur CURLLSSS...
yur so lucky you hav natural curlsssss...
anyways..I LOVE YOUR HAIRRRR
smiles.gif

Bee

I used to get a similar result some time ago using a Dove cream that sells in Brazil. I would put some on my hand and sort of squeeze the hair downside up, but that was back when I had crazy frizzy hair, so if you're a lucky girl that has good hair, that might not work very well for you. The curls, when the cream dried, would feel a little hard, cause of the amount of cream, so I would sort of shake the roots of the hair, so the curls would loosen up a little.
If you only knew the miracles that would do for my (terrible) hair. It doesn't look as perfect as Sarahbeth's hair, but it sure looked good much, much, much better than any other 1 minute procedure for hair curling I would do.
I'll try to find some photos in my archives.
smiles.gif

Here's how it would look, after a few hours, a nap and nothing to bring down those frizzies

faifai

I love the curls! I can never get my hair to do that right after I curl it, it always gets really tight spiral curls that make me look like a poodle. I always have to curl it the day before, sleep on it, and then it'll look good. :
sigh.gif
:

fatally_yours

Your hair looks gorgeous and you are super pretty!

Also, how do you get your hair to have so much volume when it is straight? I try for volume, and sadly, it never works.

MKJoy

I LOVE YOUR HAIR! If only I could get mine to do that - that's exactly the look I keep trying to go for!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts