Great new moisturizer from BLISS

stacey131

I joined a beauty panel and tested a new product called skintentions from BLISS. It's a lightweight, easy absorbing moisturizer with effective SPF. I am a nut about product absorbing quickly and completely so that I can put my make-up on and not feel like a grease ball. I've tried a lot of products and have only found a few that do that. One is age fitness by Biotherm and the other is BLISS skintentions.

A Moisturizer on a Mission!

Go to products, anti aging, skin care, gifts for her - blissworld.com and enter promotion code SSPEAKS before proceeding to checkout to receive $5.00 off AND free shipping on your bliss best of skintentions purchase.bliss girl in cloud

Two Words About Healthy, Radiant Skin: Preserve and Protect
Though people traditionally spend more time in the sun during the hot summer months, it is important to be thinking about serious sun protection throughout the year. bliss best of skintentions™ is a new multi-tasking moisturizer that provides defense against both burn-causing UVB rays and age-inducing UVA rays. And it’s not just serious sun defense--this moisturizer also delivers a daily dose of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and omegas that keep skin healthy and leaves a luminous finish.

Fun in the Sun is No Party for Your Skin (Year-round!)
In the U.S., the Sun Protection Factor (“SPF”) system only measures protection from UVB rays. There is currently no UVA rating system in America. But since UVA radiation is what causes skin aging--breaking down collagen and elastin, and damaging cellular DNA--bliss turned to the existing Japanese UVA rating system, or “PA,” which thoroughly evaluates levels of UVA protection. bliss best of skintentions’ “PA++” rating means it’s clinically proven to block those skin-aging rays. We think that’s good news in any language!

Please share this offer with friends and family!