W
eyelove.gif
W!

kaliraksha

Here is a great one too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6h-gm01Fb0

Good Benefits:

http://www.google.com/support/jobs/b...=benefits.html

* Health care for you and your family, plus on-site physician and dental care at our headquarters in Mountain View, California and our engineering center in Seattle, Washington
* Vacation days and holidays, and flexible work hours
* Maternity and parental leave, plus new moms and dads are able to expense up to $500 for take-out meals during the first four weeks that they are home with their new baby
* Employee referral bonus program
* Employee assistance services for personal issues, childcare referrals, answers to financial and legal questions
* Learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement
* Adoption assistance
* Google Child Care Center, just five minutes from Google headquarters in Mountain View
* Back-up child care helps California parents when their regularly scheduled child care falls through
* Free shuttle service to several San Francisco, East Bay, and South Bay locations
* Fuel Efficiency Vehicle Incentive Program
* Employee discounts
* Onsite dry cleaning, plus a coin-free laundry room in the Mountain View office

*Stargazer*

That child care center is new because when we moved here two years ago, I wanted to go to work at Google, but they didn't have on site daycare. Looks like the still don't have it on site, so I'm still not interested, but they didn't even have that other center when I was looking into them. They have some great stuff going on up there.

silverblackened

Did they mention, a huge Google employees-plus-family vacation every year? I'm not sure if this is for everyone or just the "higher-ups", though, LOL.

My cousin's husband works for Google and last year they took their two little girls with them to the employee trip to a ski resort in - I think - Switzerland. And were telling stories about how nerdy dads/mums seem to have the most hyperactive children.

Latest posts