Green and Purple

Ayustar

Ack, I look like hot, sick ass, terrible. I am sorry about the eyebrows, they are horrid. Just not a good time all around, not to mention I couldn't really get any decent shots, which was extra frustrating and I get frustrated rather easily. Anyways....

Face: L'Oreal True Match W1, Fyrinnae Mineral Finish in Clear, The Body Shop Solar Duo Blush in Radiant Pink

Eyes: Bare Canvas paint, Royal Hue s/s, Shroom e/s, Vellum e/s, Crystal Avalanche e/s, Bitter e/s, Fyrinnae Couture e/s, Grape pigment, Violet Trance e/s, Stars and Rockets e/s, Fyrinnae Neo Universe e/s, Black Track f/l, Red Earth Mascara

Lips: Avon Lip Tint *I took it off, I looked gross and shiney*

I apologize for the terrible pictures. It is way too hot here, that doesn't help.

I hope I did this right!

hotpink1326

Ooo, HOT colors
smiles.gif
Looks great!

Ayustar

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
i love those colors together! I just wish your pics were rotated so I could see you better

Yeah, I never rotate them it seems, I usually keep them the way they came out just because it seems to feel more natural that way.

xkatietron

you look gorgeous. not to mention those are my college colors, so im biased haha, BUT REALLY, you look ravishing.

Latest posts