Green EOTD

amillion

Okay be easy on me. Newbie on the boards. I was playing around with some UD mildew, ydk, and mac beaded es and this is what I came up with. I can handle criticism.
smiles.gif

DSCF01243.jpg

Sushi_Flower

The green is beautifull! I think it's most likely the flash that has caused the shine between your brows but if it isn't then abit of powder there would give you that extra groomed look, but like i said i think that's probably the flash. The eye MU is really pretty!

amillion

Thanks for the input. I truly suck at taking pictures. My face has been breaking out a little so I didn't use and loose powder as normal.

Sushi_Flower

The picture is actually really good, it shows the eye makeup really well. Maybe a few more different views would be nice aswell. Would love to see more of your FOTDs in the future
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

As they told me and its very true, have a picture with your eyes open too, so we can see those gorgeous peeps with the eye shadow! Lovely colors btw.

exodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
As they told me and its very true, have a picture with your eyes open too, so we can see those gorgeous peeps with the eye shadow! Lovely colors btw.

Yup eyes open view is always good
winks.gif
The green looks gorgeous on you! Maybe it's time that I try harder to get my hands on UD stuff. They're hard to find here downunder
ssad.gif

jess98765

oh geez girl! green is so your colour!! i love the look on you. and like luxurious said- what white teeth you have!! i love your smile- it's so cute!! keep the FOTD's coming. i love your blending!

amillion

Thanks Ladies. I must say that I continue to come to this site out sheer inspiration. The looks you ladies pull off here are amazing. I never thought you could do so much with makeup. One day I will be on your level!