Green Look

erica_1020

Well, I am wearing a brown wrap dress to a dinner Sat night. (I leave for Chicago tomorrow) I think Green would compliment the look well. I have-Swimming, Humid, Sumptuos Olive, and Velvet Moss. I will have my Neutrals/browns/and highlights with me. Please let me know of any combos you think I should do. I am NC45. I don't wear green often, some of these are new. Thanks

P.S. I have read that eye combo list already
smiles.gif

maxcat

I'd go with Sumptuous Olive b/c it's an evening event and I think it's metallic properties will really pop. It's also a gold/green/khaki so it will go nicely with the dress, and with you, as opposed to screaming "Ignore the dress - GREEN EYES!!!"

erica_1020

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
I'd go with Sumptuous Olive b/c it's an evening event and I think it's metallic properties will really pop. It's also a gold/green/khaki so it will go nicely with the dress, and with you, as opposed to screaming "Ignore the dress - GREEN EYES!!!"

Thanks you very much I will go with Sump Olive!

Makeupluvr

Sumptious Olive, a neutral highlight (whatever your favorite is that will go nicely with Sumtious Olive), and a dark brown liner on the inner rims (eye kohl or fluidline, or dark brown shadow, whatever you have). HTH
smiles.gif

Latest posts