Green=Money The Money Look :)

AppleDiva

too pretty!!
clap.gif

mrsgray

Thank you so much for all the sweet compliments. I was mad at first when I purchased the shadestick from Mac. I own probably all the Nyx pencils and was just trying Mac for the heck of it. Now I know. You learn, and you move on right. lol

lafemmenoir

Same here, I was on the MAC bandwagon, got every single shadestick, watched a Youtube video but all the NYX and haven't turned back to the SS's. How do you find ULTA's eyeshadows? I have tons, but having broken them in.

n_c

Greens look great on you. Imma have to take a look at those jumbo pencils...thanx

erica_1020

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgray
I did an experiment because I thought Mac Lucky Jade shadestick & Nyx jumbo eye pencil in Lemon looked just alike. And indeed they did. There was no difference in the two.

47b8db09b3127ccec46d5f80d47b00000046108AZNmjVw3btQe3nw8

47b8db09b3127ccec46d04ce15b000000046108AZNmjVw3btQe3nw8

47b8db09b3127ccec46d9a47157600000046108AZNmjVw3btQe3nw8

Products Used:
Mac Shadestick Lucky Jade (all over left eye lid)
Nyx Jumbo eye pencil Lemon (all over right eye lid)
Ulta shadow Meadow (all over lids)
Ulta shadow Golden Olive (crease & midsection)
Ulta shadow Lush (on top of Golden Olive)
Ulta shadow Key Lime (highlight)

Lips
Nyx lipstick Honey
Nyx lip pencil Dark Brown
Nyx Diamond Sparkle lipgloss in Beige Sparkle

What foundation are you wearing?

mrsgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_1020
What foundation are you wearing?

I'm sorry, I'm just now seeing this.

I don't really remember what I was wearing. But my foundation is Mac Studio Fluid in NW30 (my winter/spring skin tone) and Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in Medium Deep.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I'm behind here, but I got some new looks to share.
smiles.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

I just got the Lemon pencil ( by mistake, I meant to get Horse Raddish) and WOW, Now I'm over the fact that I never bought and might not get the chance to buy Lucky Jade! THANK YOU!!!!!!