Green + purple..i love up the amp

gigiproductions

I'm starting to think my cam is wonky..anyways i decided to do something loco today..i wore up the amp..
winks.gif
now if i could only find stiletto..

eyes
chartru paint as a base
pearl ccb
overgrown e/s on lid
wedge in the crease
lucky green inner crease
showstopper e/s outer
violet underground e/k
lashes

cheeks
margin + breezy

lips
up the amp
oi!oi!oi!- had to use it since my morning glory got taken
*attempts tp forget about airport security taking 150.00 worth of makeup coming back from PR*

DSCN0473.jpg

DSCN0470_a.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2prettie
Looks good but I would be pissed too.

it happened in the end of may..im over it now but boy was i mad!

gohgoomah

did you carry it with you? man i'd be fuming ;x but if it helps, you still gorgeous!!! and i love your eyebrows!!!

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohgoomah
did you carry it with you? man i'd be fuming ;x but if it helps, you still gorgeous!!! and i love your eyebrows!!!

here is what happened
ok so going to PR i had no issues i had all my makeup in my carry on..EVERYTHING..i use the travel bags
http://www.maccosmetics.com/template..._ID=PROD8 587
...and got no issues nada..on my way back mind u im rushing and what not..as im going thru security i left my passport in the bucket so they decide to pick on me...the dumb fuck just pulled random shit..all 6 lipglosses including a 1x used whos that lady..not all of em i had like 11 total..2 paints, i like an doof put in my mixing medium when going i had it in my luggage.they took that...they took my alta moda..but he was just picking random shit..he said i could keep it but i had to go out and get a ziploc bag..mind u my plane was boarding..and then id have to go back thru the line again and it was HUGE..so i sucked it up and left...even going international i havent had probs w my makeup and it just pissed me off he did it so he could feel like he did his job cuz he was just picking random stuff..im still mad..typing it out made me relive the moment...i wanted to cut his throat..as i left i said well someone in ur office will have better makeup thanks to me and i walked off..called my mom cried for 10 mins and then had to make myself get over it..

NicksWifey

I'm so sorry to hear about your makeup hun
ssad.gif

You are gorgeous though in this FOTD! I love your eyes with the green!

Khalia25

This is soooo fly!! LOVE it.

And you aren't lyin about random isht. He took 6 out of 11 lipglosses?? That's inconsistent...he either should've taken all or none at all. Maaaaan...traveling is crazy these days. I never can remember what the regulations are. My brother always has to remind me...so crazy...

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
This is soooo fly!! LOVE it.

And you aren't lyin about random isht. He took 6 out of 11 lipglosses?? That's inconsistent...he either should've taken all or none at all. Maaaaan...traveling is crazy these days. I never can remember what the regulations are. My brother always has to remind me...so crazy...

see i knew i wasnt crazy but my plane was leaving so i couldnt even throw a fit! I woulda had a full out BF had not been on a time constraint..ugh..but im just glad im over it and im replacing it so blar cant dwell too much =/

saniyairshad

i would literally stand there and cry, no one touches my MAC..i go ballistic... lol.. if it makes u feel better, up the amp looks stunning on you, and once again ur cheeks look gorgeous!!!!