Green with envy, evil liquid liner!

MaddyMoo

hey lovely ladies!

So I got bored today, and decided I would *finally* try and do liquid liner for the first time. I usually just use an angle brush and some black shadow cos a) I suck hardcore at liquid, and b) I don't really suit a thicker more defined line. But yeah I gave it a go, it's not the best but I tried lol!
cheerleader.gif

I used:
Face
-Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Primer
-Almay smart shade foundation in Light
-Covergirl liquid concealer (also as a base for my eyes)
-Covergirl loose translucent powder
Eyes
-Dark green, medium green, sparkly light green, aqua colour and white shadow from Ebay 88 colour pallete
-Innoxa Liquid liner in Black
-Maybelliene lash exact mascara in very black (first coat)
-Rimmel Extra super lash mascara in Black Black (second coat)
-Random black eyeliner for waterline
Lips
-Vaseline

Let me know what you think/constructive crit! Sorry my cam was throwing a hissyfit trying to take closeup pics so there isn't many.. As usual all pics clickable thumbnails.

aeryss

it's a really good first try - the line is not to hard and didnt look like a dancing grub
greengrin.gif

i like it.

hotpink1326

For your 1st time with liquid... that is excellent!!! Its better then i can do half the time and i've done liquid liner for many years!!!!

Pretty, pretty!!!

entipy

You look fabulous! Those colors are rockin', and from what I can tell, you did a great job with the liner. Liquid is sooooo hard!

hoemygosh

i was about to ask what lipcolor you're wearing. but you're not wearing one. lol. you have pretty colored lips. as odd as that sounds. lol.

MaddyMoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemygosh
i was about to ask what lipcolor you're wearing. but you're not wearing one. lol. you have pretty colored lips. as odd as that sounds. lol.

LOL thank you! seems to be the week for odd compliments, I got told the other day that I have a nice shaped head!
hmm.gif

but yeah i think next time i might try it a little thicker and see how i go, its kinda hard to tell if its good or not cos i did it really thin.. but yeah thanks gorgeous ladies!