**Green with envy in the springtime!!!! :) (pic heavy)

darkishstar

So.
Midterm today, but I wanted to try out my new palette. I felt like.. I failed the test after.. but at LEAST, I got to try on a new palette and do something new, I really like this look. Hope you do too! C&C is welcome as always.
smiles.gif

greenmonster.jpg

greenmonster03.jpg

greenmonstereyes.jpg

What I used:
Face:
-MAC Redhead MSF:
brush swirled over all 5 stripes and applied onto apple of cheeks, blended downward

Eyes:
-UDPP

-Kat Von D Gypsy Palette (Her newest palette, full of pigmented, smooth, buttery greens!! I'm in love! Limited Edition, ordered from Sephora!!!)
-colors I used from the palette
-Birdcage on the inner top lid (yellow green)
-Ego Sum on entire outer half of lid (shimmery grass green)
-Gunner in crease on outer third half of lid and on bottom lash line (dark green forest color with mint green sparkles)
-Brass Knuckles (the gold yellow cream shadow, I didn't know what to use it for, but I applied it right under the brow, on top of my highlighter color, SO different, but I LOVED the effect. Also dabbed some under my eyes, under the dark green color, LOVED this effect too!)
-MAC Blacktrack fluidline
-MAC Plushlash in Plushblack
-MAC Naked Lunch: highlight!
-Clinique Brow Shaper in 05 Charcoaled

Lips:

-MAC Sandy B

greenmonster01.jpg

greenmonster04.jpg

greenmonster02.jpg

Sorry all for being such a camera whore, but this is one of the few looks I've done that I've actually liked in awhile! So yeah, any C&C always welcome, I'm always looking to get better.
smiles.gif

winkietoe

Whenever I have tests, I find myself playing with makeup before I can sit down to study. Its my little before-a-test routine
smiles.gif

I love the look you did. The greens looks great on you! I might try this look when my final comes up
smiles.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkietoe
Whenever I have tests, I find myself playing with makeup before I can sit down to study. Its my little before-a-test routine
smiles.gif

I love the look you did. The greens looks great on you! I might try this look when my final comes up
smiles.gif

Thanks! Yeah, I tend to play with make up when I'm supposed to be studying too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
I love it
smiles.gif
For CC, the right brow looks a little off to me
th_dunno.gif

Thanks! As for the eyebrow, it gets weighed down by the bangs, otherwise, it's plucked just like the other one.. Maybe I should compensate by more trimming or something. Thanks for pointing it out!

To everyone else: Thanks!

laperle

Parkie, I'm very partial to eye make up when they put green and yellow together, 'cause it always reminds me of the brazilian flag. hihi

I think you picked them to state how much u miss me :p hahahaha

Now, seriously: Don't be so critic on you. You did a great job with the greens!

iShadow

So pretty! I loooooove Sandy B on you, I'm so glad you wore it because I've been eyeing it for a while and it looks so lovely on you! (And camera whoring is completely appropriate when you look that good!!)

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyx
love it! i have this pallet too luckly
winks.gif

Isn't it an amazing palette! I want her to come out with one that's purple!!!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by laperle
Parkie, I'm very partial to eye make up when they put green and yellow together, 'cause it always reminds me of the brazilian flag. hihi

I think you picked them to state how much u miss me :p hahahaha

Now, seriously: Don't be so critic on you. You did a great job with the greens!

Awww, I'm glad you like it.
th_hug.gif
I didn't realize it was the colors of the Brazilian flag, but in that case, I picked these colors because I missed you!!!!
lol.gif
th_wink3.gif

Latest posts