greensmoke vs fiction

as_cute_as_pie

hey just been to the mac counter and after much deliberation came back with greensmoke e/s among other things, it was a toss up between greensmoke and fiction but have i ended up with the wrong one? i know greensmoke is a lustre so a bit wary about that any info? or words of warning before i open it
tong.gif

plus the MA was telling me what e/s she had on nd im sure she said fairylite pigment and ended up buyin it or so i thought as the one i have is naked.. is their any huge difference? any information will be very much appreciated
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

Since Greensmoke is a lustre, just make sure you have a good base underneath it so it will really stick/show the color. If unsure about the color, you could always take it back to exchange it. Fairylite seems to be a little softer to apply than Naked pigment, and there is a slight difference in color. I would keep the Fairylite!

aziajs

I would get Greensmoke and Fiction. I have Greensmoke and missed getting Fiction before it was discontinued. I liked Fiction. I was darker and smokier and the color was interesting - different than Greensmoke. I think you can;t go wrong with Greensmoke. It's beautiful.

As for Fairylite and Naked they are very different. Naked is a beige/tan color. Fairylite is an ivory color with a pink reflect. I actually like Naked better. However, if the MA was wearing Fairylite and you'd like to re-create the look she was I would take back Naked. I don't know that you could duplicate her look with it.