Greetings fellow Makeup Junkies!!

**Blondie**

Hi Ladies!!
Thought I should introduce myself,if anyone even reads this section,haahaa. My names Jen, I live in Canada, I'm an esthetician, & work at a very popular spa here. I ebjoy skincare the most, & waxing,my sadistic side of me I guess,lol,jk ;) At the moment we don't do makeup at our spa, they keep telling me they want to bring it in, they know how I would love that & flourish. Our spa is all natural, they make ALL our products & retail them aswell. So they want a mostly natural makeup line if they decide to offer it. I've given them some options, but alas, it's not on the top of theyre list. So, for now, I enjoy freelancing on the side. I've done weddings & halloween makeup. I hope to eventually make more of a living doing what I love!! I made this account years ago & totally forgot about it, so I'm making my reapearance. Some of your faces I recognize from myspace makeup groups I frequented,so thats cool! I would really like to do some tutorials soon, when I find time I'll try. For now, I'll lurk & post alot,lol,trying to get to 50 quick so I can check out the "clearance bin",haahaa. I have some things I'd be interested in selling too or trading. I have a question too, when I joined I was blonde & my nickname online I used was "blondie", well I'm not anymore, & want to change it, but can't figure out how.....I tried my account settings & stuff......anyone know how?? Thanks,
Jen
pretty.gif

LMD84

hey! welcome to specktra! sounds like you have a great job that you enjoy and i hope they do start doing makeup there so you can have even more fun! and sadly you can't actually change your name on the forum. you can re-register of course though.

obessed

hey all!!!

Im new to specktra but i have been obsessed with make up for a long time!!! I'm from Canada and am a certified makeup artist but I enjoy doing make up just for fun:) Im still exploring from this site but like what i see so far:)

Latest posts