Greetings from Sweden!

Human_Behaviour

Hi everyone on Spektra!
th_shake2.gif

I have been here for a while on and off, but felt that it was time for me to be more active, so here I am! I´m a girl from Sweden, soon 25 years old, can you belive, time goes fast huh? I never thought that I would be 25, well ok, there´s a few months left..hehe

Well who am I? I´m a girl who totally love clothes and makeup, can never have too much or can we? I often just sit and windowshop, planing on what I would like to get next, yeah I know that sounded superficial ^^
Besides all the clothes and makeup I´m totally in to bodymod, well not all of it, but piercings and tattoos is a big interest, I also love to create something new with my hair, cut and colour, extend or dreads, the list goes on... as you probably figured out I have allways been much for design, you can never learn to much!
On my sparetime I try to work as much I can on my house, I have so many ideas that I barely now where to start...haha!

Something else? hmm...well, I love rockmusic, heavy and loud but no "screaming" music! I´m also active in a society where we run a nightclub one night per month, it´s really fun!

Now I just long for the summer, all the snow and sleet drives me crazy!

Well that´s all for me now, I hope you enjoyd the reading!

I´m not the best on english, it´s just easier to talk then write ^^

Have a nice day and rock on fellows
punk_.gif

Human_Behaviour

Thank you fellows! I´m just happy to be here, you guys seem to know a lot about everything, and all the FOTD your sharing..talk about getting inspiration! To see all those beautiful show-offs just make me wanna try new brands and colours all day long! ^^