Grey shadow recs?

kimk

Hiya! I'm thinking I'd like to do some grey eyes this fall, but don't know where to start, colorwise... I'm NC25-30 (depending on season) blue/green eyes, brown hair.

Could someone recommend some MAC grey shades for me? As many MAC shadows as I have, I can't believe I don't have any grey one!
th_confused_new.gif

Thanks for your help!

Kim

lola336

U can try the new anti-establishment or silver ring....I also have greystone but thats a matte color.

Hikaru-chan

I would say Anti-Establishment is a grey, Silver Ring looks more silver than grey IMO.
Also, if you can still get hold of it, Moth Brown looks grey (on me it does).

I would check out Milani e/s if I was you. I have never really been a grey e/s fan, but I bought Mercury and silver bullet which are both grey/silver shades and I find them to be very versatile. Grey e/s looks wonderful w/red, burgundy, plum, pink, purple, or blue e/s shades. The texture and quality of Milani is excellent.

mac_obsession

Silver pigment, which is a gunmetal grey/silver..
Anti-establishment, silver ring, fineshine, nighttrain...all gorgeous, a lot limited edition, so grab em while you can.

(silver pigment is d/c - a/e, fineshine, nighttrain are all LE)

kare31

My favorite grays are:
Behold, a soft gray with a hint of brown, veluxe texture, makes a soft and natural crease color and a nice liner; Dovefeather, a grayed lavender, veluxe texture, another pretty crease color on me, an NC20; Greystone, a dark gray, i think it's also veluxe, I use often as a liner, or for smokey eyes

iheartjuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonette
The new lustrevision shadow in Nighttrain is a pretty sparkly mid to deep grey
smiles.gif

From what I've heard, it's supposed to be VERY similar to Dark Soul pigment (but much easier to manage/apply). It's gotten a lot of raves.

martygreene

Favorite grays for me (i love grays) are:
Dovefeather
Scene
Print
Garcon Gray (tease me quad)
Bistro (tease me quad)
Black Pearl (perverted pearl quad)

mspixieears

The greys in the Tease Me quad, as martygreene said, they are fabulous. I also like Behold but that might be a bit too light to be considered a true grey?

user4

I LIKE NIGHTTRAIN AND ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT, THEY ARE PRETTY SIMILAR THOUGH. ONE IN A LUSTRE AND THE OTHER IS A FROST... ONLY DIFFERENCE.