Groupie LUV!!!

aziajs

Ok....so this chick is crazy.

A naked woman makes a scene outside the royals' favourite nightclub Boujis in South Kensington. The woman stripped naked in the street and climbed over passing cars and taxi's, blocking the traffic for about twenty minutes before the police arrived, when she was made to get dressed. She was then dragged kicking and screaming into a police van.

Meanwhile, Boujis, the scene of a street fight two weeks ago when Prince Harry and his friends were partying there, carried on as usual as Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz were expected to arrive. But the hot Hollywood couple opted for a quiet night as they went back to their hotel after a meal at the Nobu Berkley restaurant with Justin's mum, while Trinidad and Tobago World Cup star Dwight York arrived at the exclusive club with two girls on his arm. Singer Darius was also amongst Boujis' guests.

Ok...these pics are EXTREMLY NSFW! View at your own risk. I just about died. It's the craziest/funniest thing I have seen all day.

EDIT: I am going to post the images once I get the ok from the admins. Don't want to break any rules. But if you can't wait.

IslandGirl77

WTH!!!
ohboy.gif

Latest posts