grrr boys are so stupid i should just become a lesbian!!

mel0622

i seriously dont know what the hell is wrong with this boy. we've been together since aug. '03! he wanted to take a break along the way ('04 worst of all on the holidays!) pretty much broke my heart and made me want to kill myself! later on (starting of '05) he said he wanted to come back to me and i gave him a second chance. then last night he said he wasnt happy and he wants to take ANOTHER break! i dont know if its me or what! two days ago he said i'm a GOOD girlfriend. well if thats so...why does he want to take another break?!?! i just said ok to the break cuz last time i made a big deal out of it. just wanted to rant. sorry.

Pink_minx

Another break? Like what does that mean? Does that mean he feels suffocated and needs a break? or does he mean like date other people? or just take a break from eachother to hang out with friends? Hmm you should just ask why cause I want to know too lol. Do you two hang around together a lot? I would understand that in the first year of the relationship it could get rough and ya might need a break from it but like this is happening like every year or every other year it seems like. He seems like a confused person from how I see it. talk to him and ask why he wants a break... and how long is this break gonna go for? I dont know...if my relationship with my bf is going good and all of a sudden he wants another break I would be confused as to why he wants a freakin break.

[edited] sry I like repeated break and like a lot lol.

mel0622

i dont know what is wrong with him! we haven't actually hung out in 2 weeks so i dont think that i'm suffocating him i dont call him every hour like i used to do when we 1st started lol. (bad i know) i think HE IS confused! i asked him why are you not happy he said he doesnt know. grrrr. i cant help him if you doesnt know you know? if he keeps doing this its not gonna work. the 1st time he took a break really upset me cuz i saw what he was doing (pics) it wasnt like having sex with other girls. well i dont even know that he just said he didnt. i saw him drinking, smoking, smoking hookah, grinding up on other girls "dancing", getting freaking lap dances from sluts i know. i just dont know what to do with him anymore. i love him but if he keeps doing that shit i dont wanna be with him.

Pink_minx

yeah that is stupid if I saw pics like that i would get so pist off. He doesnt deserve you if he is doing this, wasting your time waiting on him wondering what the hell he is up to. Is that him with you on your myspace? you look so pretty! lol. anyways hopefully things between you and him gets better after the break hopefully it will be the last one too.

sbetsy

Sounds like he wants to spend time with other girls and still be able to come back to you. I don't know if I like "breaks" - sounds like he gets to mess around and not get in trouble for doing so. I say, fine - if he wants a break, give it to him but spend your time finding a guy who really cares about you and doesn't want to be with other girls. When your bf wants the break to be over, you just might not be available...

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
yeah that is stupid if I saw pics like that i would get so pist off. He doesnt deserve you if he is doing this, wasting your time waiting on him wondering what the hell he is up to. Is that him with you on your myspace? you look so pretty! lol. anyways hopefully things between you and him gets better after the break hopefully it will be the last one too.

thanks! yeah thats him. lol. i think you guys are right. i should make myself sparse like pumpkincat said. cuz the 1st break after i started not calling him and stuff he just came back. haha.

Pink_minx

yeah just act like your just doing your own thing, I mean if he is doing that in his pictures then you should have your fun too! make him jealous.

rcastel10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbetsy
Sounds like he wants to spend time with other girls and still be able to come back to you. I don't know if I like "breaks" - sounds like he gets to mess around and not get in trouble for doing so. I say, fine - if he wants a break, give it to him but spend your time finding a guy who really cares about you and doesn't want to be with other girls. When your bf wants the break to be over, you just might not be available...

That's exactly what I was going to say and what it sounds like to me.

kimmy

mel, tell him to fuck off. you're better than that and you deserve more. it'll be hard since you love him, but really...you're pretty damn righteous and you shouldn't be treated that way, you know?

or if you wanna test him, just slowly start spending more time with other male friends and don't always answers his phone calls. if he asks you to lunch or something, tell him you're busy...even if you're not. maybe it's going to take him really losing you to realize what he had to begin with.

when he asks for the break, he's not really losing you because he's initiating it, so in his mind, you'll still be there when he's ready again. don't let that happen. next time, you be the one to ask for a break.

good luck, girlie. i hope everything works out
th_kiss.gif

kaliraksha

oh sweetie, ive been through the same thing sort of.... only once though and he got his act together... but i knew the moment he said he wanted to go on a break that it was to date other girls and to still have me. of course, he swore to me up and down while he was DATING SOMEONE ELSE... that he wasnt and still loved me.... later i of course found out that it wasn't true and i was right and he didn't want to tell me in "fear of losing me" hmm, you think?
omg bitter

hahaha... either way best of luck. two times is a lot... he better have a f'ing good excuse if he comes back and come back bearing gifts of flowers, chocolated, precious jewels and MAC

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
hahaha... either way best of luck. two times is a lot... he better have a f'ing good excuse if he comes back and come back bearing gifts of flowers, chocolated, precious jewels and MAC

LAMO. thanks for the advice and all girls! i love you all! i havent really talked to him but i think i'm going to end it. everyone has been telling me too but not cuz of that. i'm tired of it, it's probably just going to happen again. i'm happy tho. i can finallly go after my crush haha.

IslandGirl77

Yeah end that sh*t! He's playing games. And the more you keep agreeing to get back together after his "breaks" he's going to keep doing it. Because, he knows that you'll take him back. Do you, and don't even study him! If he really wants to be with you, he'll be with you no matter what and work out whatever issues he's having. Eff him girl! Get your F*CK him girl dress and go out and have a good time!

Deirdre

I wasted most of my twenties on boys who made me cry. I didn't have to, because there were loads of nice boys waiting for me to notice them, but I liked them bad. I think I was addicted to the drama.

Anyway, you're going to do what you're going to do. My advice is to do some real soul searching, and decide on what you want for yourself. What are your goals? They might not include that boy.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre
I wasted most of my twenties on boys who made me cry. I didn't have to, because there were loads of nice boys waiting for me to notice them, but I liked them bad. I think I was addicted to the drama.

Anyway, you're going to do what you're going to do. My advice is to do some real soul searching, and decide on what you want for yourself. What are your goals? They might not include that boy.

Nice guys finish last... So true...