GRRRR Skinsheen GONE AGAIN!

~Coco~

What in the world is up with Mac? It's only July and Skinsheen is off their site. That product is a HG for me, why do they keep doing this? I had to call about 7 stores until I finally found one that had 4 left in deep dark. I bought them all. Does anybody else feel frustrated by these crazy dc items?
thmbdn.gif

~Coco~

OH I know, but they bring it back each summer. The MAC artist told me it's a seaonal item so I would think that they would atleast keep it available until the season is over. It's gone off the site...it makes me so sad. I did call 8 stores and they were all sold out. They said it's doing so well that they might make it perm. I finally found a store that had 4 of them left, and purchased all. I just find it strange that the LE's that do SO well, they just let them go. But the items that dont move, stay forever!

MAC seems to frustrate a lot of people...

erine1881

we pulled and rtv'd them wednesday. these are completely different than what came out last year. they aren't gonna make these perm, ever. they are most definately a seasonal product, and as with clothing retail, the season is over. we are now in the fall season, so out with the bronzing products and in with fall colors!

~Coco~

It's funny all the different stories you seem to get when it comes to MAC...I guess that's where my frustrating is. I had heard it was going to be perm. seeing it was flying off the shelves. I also heard they were getting more in, just sold out at the moment. When I tried to call the MAC offices, they didn't know what product I was talking about, transferred me, then transferred me back to the orginal people who didn't know what product I was talking about!
th_dunno.gif

I am curious, it seems to me the exact same product as last year....what differences are there? I didn't notice anything, I am interested to know what changes they made, besides the name(skinsheen leg spray) I dunno about others but I always use bronzer in the fall & winter albeit with a lighter application but that's when we all need it or we end up so pasty white. I understand seasons change but I would think maybe they could just keep the light or medium for those of us that like a bit of color in the colder months. Or wait until atleast August! Or give us a warning? SOMETHING!!!

fashionate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Coco~
I am curious, it seems to me the exact same product as last year....what differences are there? I didn't notice anything, I am interested to know what changes they made, besides the name(skinsheen leg spray)

as far as i know, they didnt change a single thing in the product itself, they just named it skinsheen because they lost the copyrights to the name sundressing :S

tiramisu

This is a HG product for me too... I love it! And it never fails me as far as the fact that it doesn't smudge, rub off or look streaky. Just fab legs. I'm missing it already.

I wish it was permanent.