GUCCI Makeup

awickedshape

A first there were just promo pics and then unidentified lipstick pics, at least there are some swatches here and there and more product pics. I'm not crazy about going off of the site's product image swatch pics.

Medgal07

http://instagram.com/p/uFqwgKp4Td/
You are so, so bad!!!
lmao.gif
You're an SE---Silent Enabler! You say nothing. Just bombard us with enticing photos. But I adore you anyway!!!
th_hug.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] You are so, so bad!!!  [/COLOR]:lmao:  [COLOR=0000FF]You're an SE---Silent Enabler!  You say nothing.  Just bombard us with enticing photos.  But I adore you anyway!!![/COLOR] :hug: [COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]
lol :frenz: I try to research before I get something (except for the occasional slip lol) so I'm doing some digging but at the same time, I just can't seem to get really excited about this line, somehow. I won't force it, though lol

Medgal07

I won't force it, though lol
Isn't that odd how some of us have reacted to this line? I LOVE Gucci but this just doesn't do it for me. I don't
understand it myself. I even gave Charlotte Tilbury a chance and I didn't know her from hunger. Maybe it's
about the product offerings.....I don't know.

th_dunno.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Isn't that odd how some of us have reacted to this line?  I LOVE Gucci but this just doesn't do it for me.  I don't[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   understand it myself.  I even [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]gave Charlotte Tilbury a chance and I didn't know her from hunger.  Maybe it's[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   about the product offerings.....I don't know.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]:dunno:  
lol!

Vineetha

Isn't that odd how some of us have reacted to this line? I LOVE Gucci but this just doesn't do it for me. I don't
understand it myself. I even gave Charlotte Tilbury a chance and I didn't know her from hunger. Maybe it's
about the product offerings.....I don't know.

th_dunno.gif
Same here! Somehow the initial reviews about the soapy scent/taste really turned me off. I like the look of the e/s duos though but thats about it!!!
th_dunno.gif

Icecaramellatte

I think it is the lack of limited edition that has slowed down my purchases from this line. I wore a lipstick a few days ago and didn't really notice anything regarding the taste. Next time I wear it I'll pay closer attention to what everyone is talking about. I really like the products I purchased but I am waiting to buy more. Too many things that I want that will not be around for long. Plus, I'm really slow to jump on new lines. I just bought my first Marc Jacobs palette last week. Before that, the only color product I tried was an eyeliner.

Oh and when I stopped at the counter the SA told me the foundation products were selling really well. I hadn't even considered trying it but I am in the market for a new powder.

Medgal07

I think it is the lack of limited edition that has slowed down my purchases from this line. I wore a lipstick a few days ago and didn't really notice anything regarding the taste. Next time I wear it I'll pay closer attention to what everyone is talking about. I really like the products I purchased but I am waiting to buy more. Too many things that I want that will not be around for long. Plus, I'm really slow to jump on new lines. I just bought my first Marc Jacobs palette last week. Before that, the only color product I tried was an eyeliner.

Oh and when I stopped at the counter the SA told me the foundation products were selling really well. I hadn't even considered trying it but I am in the market for a new powder.
I do love the look of some things. The eyeshadows look really pretty. Maybe I'm just experiencing makeup overload!

powderprincess

I have to say how impressed I am with the gucci products I have tried so far. The eyeshadow palettes and duos I have tried so far coordinate so beautifully and are so wearable and flattering. Tuscan storm and amaretto are quickly becoming some of my favorites. I'm waiting for the autumn fire quad, aristocratic duo, and sunstone single. I wish there was a Gucci counter nearby. I can't wait to try more items from the line.

Vandekamp

I have to say how impressed I am with the gucci products I have tried so far. The eyeshadow palettes and duos I have tried so far coordinate so beautifully and are so wearable and flattering. Tuscan storm and amaretto are quickly becoming some of my favorites. I'm waiting for the autumn fire quad, aristocratic duo, and sunstone single. I wish there was a Gucci counter nearby. I can't wait to try more items from the line.
Have you tried the lipsticks?

Medgal07

I've heard equally good things about some of the products, especially the eyeshadows.