GUCCI Makeup

Sugar & Spice

Yes Exotic Umber does shimmer on the face, I have Indian Sand and it gives off a sheen vs shimmer. Also Exotic Umber is certainly "red" in undertone.

One of my co-workers loves the pressed powder and foundation, so I'm looking into that next.

awickedshape

Yes Exotic Umber does shimmer on the face, I have Indian Sand and it gives off a sheen vs shimmer. Also Exotic Umber is certainly "red" in undertone. One of my co-workers loves the pressed powder and foundation, so I'm looking into that next.
Thanks [@]Purple Popcorn[/@] Don't know why it's tempting me so much

Sugar & Spice

This is the last day of the Neiman's gift card event, so I've decided to do a Gucci haul since it qualifies. The boutique near me doesn't carry the dark to deep shades, so I had to text a SA and show her pics and she texted me back swatches. Hopefully the colors are a good match.

I got the foundation, powder, concealer, Fiery Fuchsia lipstick, and the cleansing water which is on backorder and hopefully it doesn't take too long getting back in stock.

Icecaramellatte

@Icecaramellatte, did you decide on the Agate duo?
I did. I figured I'd pick it up when I picked up my TF items. Well, guess what? It was sold out. So I hotfooted it down the street to the Gucci boutique. They had it and I ended up getting a lipstick and a gloss too. I may or may not buy the single shadow. The beige one. It looked quite cool toned to me so I would need to try it on the lid. The good thing about stopping here is I was invited to a brow event for next week and brows have been on my mind for quite a while so great timing. The SA did recommend that teal liner to me so it's still on the table. One day.

awickedshape

I did.  I figured I'd pick it up when I picked up my TF items.  Well, guess what?  It was sold out.  So I hotfooted it down the street to the Gucci boutique. They had it and I ended up getting a lipstick and a gloss too.  I may or may not buy the single shadow.  The beige one.  It looked quite cool toned to me so I would need to try it on the lid.  The good thing about stopping here is I was invited to a brow event for next week and brows have been on my mind for quite a while so great timing.  The SA did recommend that teal liner to me so it's still on the table.  One day.
The teal liner looks great but I have two teal liners lol Which lipstick and gloss did you end up with and what do you think of Agate? I'm getting the Fume duo and the Ultra Violet mono.

Icecaramellatte

I'm getting the Fume duo and the Ultra Violet mono.
I tried nothing on. Gold and Green some of my favorite colors so a no brainer. This is my first time trying the duos. I had only used their single shadows. I was wearing Tourmaline (pink) today. I bought 210 Metallic Sand lipstick. The MA recommended Burnt Cinnamon gloss to wear alone or with the lipstick. I was pretty sure they had a Metallic Sand lipstick but I went with his rec. I will look online and see if they have it. I know for sure there was a Metallic Sand nail polish. I'm really liking buying sets. Takes some guess work out. The metallic Sand lipstick is kind of brown with pink undertones. At least swatched on me. Will basically be a neutral/nude for me. Burnt Cinnamon kind of the same maybe cooler in tone.

awickedshape

I tried nothing on.  Gold and Green some of my favorite colors so a no brainer.  This is my first time trying the duos.  I had only used their single shadows.  I was wearing Tourmaline (pink) today.  I bought 210 Metallic Sand lipstick.  The MA recommended Burnt Cinnamon gloss to wear alone or with the lipstick.  I was pretty sure they had a Metallic Sand lipstick but I went with his rec.  I will look online and see if they have it.  I know for sure there was a Metallic Sand nail polish.  I'm really liking buying sets.  Takes some guess work out.  The metallic Sand lipstick is kind of brown with pink undertones.  At least swatched on me.  Will basically be a neutral/nude for me.  Burnt Cinnamon kind of the same maybe cooler in tone.  
I was tempted by Agate but I just got Tisse Vénitien so I wasn't sure what to do. Blushing Noir reviewed Burnt Cinnamon and it looked really nice. The Antique Gold mono looks good, too. Enjoy your goodies!

Sugar & Spice

I received half my order, the foundation & finishing powder. I haven't done my face with it yet but I tested a little bit and I love the texture and the SA did a great job color matching me.

The finishing powder is very finely milled, you certainly won't get cake face with it. I'm happy to finally find a pressed powder I like so I can stop carrying around those big loose powder jars.

awickedshape

I received half my order, the foundation & finishing powder. I haven't done my face with it yet but I tested a little bit and I love the texture and the SA did a great job color matching me. The finishing powder is very finely milled, you certainly won't get cake face with it. I'm happy to finally find a pressed powder I like so I can stop carrying around those big loose powder jars.
How are you liking the powder now? I've been looking for an ingredients list.

Medgal07

Yup. He's inspired me to get Ultra Violet lol
Pics & swatches please when you do.
th_DANCE.gif

awickedshape

My phone battery was very, very low so I took some quick swatches of the Gucci Fume eyeshadow duo and Ultra Violet eyeshadow mono. Their lipsticks could be a little less costly. I think their price point for the quads are fine but some of the shades are too close and seem a waste for my personal taste. The price of the duos and monos could be lower in relation to the quads. But these are the shades I really wanted. Fume did not swatch as nicely as the Ocean Rhapsody eyeshadow quad. The product is nice. The packaging is gorgeous.
4d0c3cfc_PhotoGrid_1430252057323.jpeg

Vandekamp

My phone battery was very, very low so I took some quick swatches of the Gucci Fume eyeshadow duo and Ultra Violet eyeshadow mono. Their lipsticks could be a little less costly. I think their price point for the quads are fine but some of the shades are too close and seem a waste for my personal taste. The price of the duos and monos could be lower in relation to the quads. But these are the shades I really wanted. Fume did not swatch as nicely as the Ocean Rhapsody eyeshadow quad. The product is nice. The packaging is gorgeous.
4d0c3cfc_PhotoGrid_1430252057323.jpeg
Nice swatches.

Latest posts