GUCCI Makeup

awickedshape

This sounds really nice, thanks for posting! At the moment I have Gucci Flora, Flora Gorgeous Gardenia and Generous Violet and quite like them, all very unique.
No problem! Nice picks! I really liked the bottle lol I have already had the Burberry perfume that some reviewers compared it to, though. Right now I want to try Si and I have a Narciso Rodriguez on the way that I'm hoping works well on me.

MissTania

Right now I want to try Si and I have a Narciso Rodriguez on the way that I'm hoping works well on me.
I tried this on a card and got a small sample vial - I like this! I'll wear it tomorrow and see how it goes on my skin. I have Burberry Body, I don't find them similar. Is that the one you have too?

Which Narciso do you have on the way?

I'm finishing up some bottles now, but still have way too many, so I don't add new ones as often as my other beauty purchases.

awickedshape

I tried this on a card and got a small sample vial - I like this! I'll wear it tomorrow and see how it goes on my skin. I have Burberry Body, I don't find them similar. Is that the one you have too?

Which Narciso do you have on the way?

I'm finishing up some bottles now, but still have way too many, so I don't add new ones as often as my other beauty purchases.
Yes, the Burberry Body. I loved that bottle. Made me think of Superman activating his Fortress of Solitude with a crystal
amuse.gif

The Narciso by Narciso Rodriguez edp. Fingers crossed!

I don't have much perfumes now; I'm trying to keep only 2-3 at a time. I used to love collecting them (not expensive ones, although I really liked the sharp lily in my L'eau d'Issey)

MissTania

Bamboo is in stores now. I saw it in Nordstrom last week.
Thanks, I'm in Australia and it's been out around 2 weeks according to the SA I spoke to yesterday. Testing it out today, not as captivated as I was by the scent on the card, I kept sniffing it last night...it's early days though, we'll see!

awickedshape

I love Burberry Body, I'm about to finish my 50 ml bottle and have a full spare 75 ml! I agree, nice bottle! I haven't tried the Narciso by Narciso Rodriguez edp yet, I do have the Black bottle Narciso Edt which I love. I have way too many and try to buy less frequently and buy smaller bottles.
Btw, I ended up getting the NR last night and tried it today. It was a nice balance between floral and musk. That's what I was feeling to wear so I'm glad it worked out ok.

hitchcockblonde

Took me long enough! I've had this shadow about two weeks now and I really like it, it looks cool in some lights and warm in others because of the gold sheen it has. A little powdery but pigmented. I'll probably buy more of the shadows the next time I get a code from Saks. Too damn expensive for single shadows otherwise. Moonstone
ab4dd674_image.jpeg
@awickedshape

awickedshape

Took me long enough! I've had this shadow about two weeks now and I really like it, it looks cool in some lights and warm in others because of the gold sheen it has. A little powdery but pigmented. I'll probably buy more of the shadows the next time I get a code from Saks. Too damn expensive for single shadows otherwise. Moonstone
ab4dd674_image.jpeg
@awickedshape
Ooh, thank you [@]hitchcockblonde[/@] :bouquet: I like some of the singles but they really are a bit pricey!

Haven

The Gucci products that I have are all top quality. I am surprised the brand does not get more hype.

Sugar & Spice

I called the NY SA that I bought my items from and she said Gucci has a new eye cream that came out last month and a new mascara should be out this month.

There will be sets for holiday, like nail polish, gloss, and pallet in a set and other variations. She's not exactly sure if there will be any new items released with the holiday sets.

Latest posts