GUCCI Makeup

NYCBeautyJunkie

Nice haul @NYCBeautyJunkie. I'm kinda jealous. Lucky you. I can't wait to hear your review. Did you get any lipsticks?
No, I'm a very picky lip person... So often a color looks beautiful in the tube but horrid on my lips, and with their return policy, I won't be able to try and return. I felt safest with face products like eyeshadows and blushes; they're so pigmented that even though I **LIGHTLY** swatched one of them, I got good payoff on my hand AND the product still looks completely untouched. I'm happy with my purchases, so I don't plan on returning any, but I'm just sayin... lol

NYCBeautyJunkie

Thanks for sharing your photos !! @NYCBeautyJunkie
I wonder if this will pop up in stores soon?

I'm at work right now, so I can't get on youtube, but Huda Kattan has a great video up with first impressions of the collection.

Sorry, I just saw that the video has already been posted.
From what I've heard, should pop up in boutiques last week of September, and specialty dept stores like Saks and NM "sometime" in October.

Msfaszion

Soooo, this happened today...

DISCLAIMER: These pics are washed out no matter what I did (lighting in my office is HORRIBLE) and SOOOO NOT accurate in regards to the color IRL. Imagine them with the 'auto-enhance' setting... that's what they look like in real life.

Nude Freesia Blush-- a soft neutral pink (pinker IRL and beautifully pigmented. I was worried it wasn't going to show up on my dark skin, but it does with so much EASE. I love pinky/nude/neutral colors like this for everyday.

Soft Peach (a TRUE soft PEACH IRL...)

The creme de la creme out of the 3 blushes... I had a hard time capturing the true color of this blush, like the others. It's appearance IRL is much more darker/richer. It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry Nectar

Autumn Fire Quad... Once again, the colors IRL are turned up by 100... very vibrant and punchy, it's beautiful.
OMG OMG OMG finally get to see things IRL.
yahoo.gif
I could kiss you. I'm so happy to see your beautiful purchases. So which blush do you like the best? I wasnt sure if it was Cherry nectar or Soft Peach. That Autumn Fire Quad is gorgeous as well. I wonder if these blushes would show on my skin. In MAC foundation if it didn't break me out I would be a NW45.

NYCBeautyJunkie

@Msfaszion It's hard to choose a blush favorite, since they all look so pretty. Nude Freesia is the type of blush color I usually gravitate towards in any brand, and upon swatching it, I am in love. I also love colors like Soft Peach and although I don't usually like red/red-coral/berry colors like Cherry Nectar, it is breathtakingly gorgeous in person. I will swatch/try all three at home, and *try* to take pics that don't appear faded or washed out.

In regards to whether or not certain colors will show up, I have yet to see with Soft Peach, but with Nude Freesia, which looks like a pinker, satin version of Soft Peach, it showed up on my skin with NO PROBLEM; pigmentation is amazing, and I swatched ever so lightly due to the return policy LOL. I am typically NC50 in MAC, but I tanned big time this summer, so I'm probably around your range of NW45. I swatched it on my hands no less, which is darker than my face as well.

Debbs

Nice pics@NYCBJ, thanks! On the contrary, I do love, love, love well-pigmented blushes like Cherry Nectar etc. Your pics really make me happy and comfortable with the pieces I selected! Awesome haul, enjoy!

Debbs

Yes, definitely! We are doing to do shifts stalking for Fed-Ex. Can't chance been too far away in the house and not hearing the doorbell. I am going sit on the patio and undo my rope twists while waiting on Fed-ex, lol. Seriously! Will even take turns leaving home. Triple points day at Nordies tomorrow too!

Medgal07

DISCLAIMER: These pics are washed out no matter what I did (lighting in my office is HORRIBLE) and SOOOO NOT accurate in regards to the color IRL. Imagine them with the 'auto-enhance' setting... that's what they look like in real life.

Nude Freesia Blush-- a soft neutral pink (pinker IRL and beautifully pigmented. I was worried it wasn't going to show up on my dark skin, but it does with so much EASE. I love pinky/nude/neutral colors like this for everyday.

The creme de la creme out of the 3 blushes... I had a hard time capturing the true color of this blush, like the others. It's appearance IRL is much more darker/richer. It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry Nectar

Autumn Fire Quad... Once again, the colors IRL are turned up by 100... very vibrant and punchy, it's beautiful.
th_thstars.gif
Gorgeous, gorgeous haul NYCBJ-----ENJOY to the max!!!!!!

Debbs

Yes, it makes sense and you are accurate, Monsy. I want to get a cute TB crossbody bag for my pre bday haul. Still undecided as hauls getting to be too much.

Monsy

I have an eye on a Burberry bag
th_WeAreDoomed.png

I am trying to be good and not buy any makeup, fragrances or anything beauty related for a while (let's see how long will I last)

Did you get to see the texture of the foundation?? I'm a sucker for luxury foundations. Sadly, I have oily skin and most start with dewy foundations when launching a makeup line. I'm dying to hear more about the foundation.

Icecaramellatte

Cherry Nectar

Ooh I need to try a blush but they all look so close in color in the image pics. Love that quad. Must have! Great haul!