GUCCI Makeup

Richelle83

They would detain you for bringing that on a plane. lol!!! and call you a terrorist... against ugly people
LMFAO!! I love that!

Ok, ok so back to Gucci! Foundation, eyeshadow, powder? For some reason I see the GG and think of batman
girlhaha.gif

Littlemissdee

I have never owned anything Gucci in my life. A lipstick would be awesome as long as its not overly too expensive.

Trigger

I'll check it out. But I still haven't bought anything from D&G, TF, or Burberry. 
I own one summer palette from tom ford. I have not purchased anything from d&g or Burberry. I think I'm skipping Gucci unless they make a wow product. For the time being I'm sticking with Chanel.

GinghamDot

So far the few images of the products so far are underwhelming. However, I assumed Burberry products would be kind of underwhelming and many of those have been absolutely delightful.

emmaclaire

I've been looking online trying to find more information about when it's actually going to drop but I seem to be hitting a wall. Everything I've read just says September 2014… which is now! Any new information (or more specific information that I'm failing at finding) about the details of the release or the products themselves? I'm so excited!

Vandekamp

I've been looking online trying to find more information about when it's actually going to drop but I seem to be hitting a wall.  Everything I've read just says September 2014… which is now!  Any new information (or more specific information that I'm failing at finding) about the details of the release or the products themselves?  I'm so excited!
Thanks for the update.

Debbs

I had my Nordies make-up associate to go over to the Gucci handbag dept to inquire if they knew about the Gucci cosmetics line. Negative. Just a bit surprised that "minor" details such as dates, locations etc for presumed launch this month is still not yet known. Financially I don't mind waiting but the addict in me is just curious for a little more info!!! It doesn't seem like they are being secretive at all so its just seems really bizarre. It should at least be in dept store backrooms, lol

Monsy

maybe they do not really have it since it launches in october

i know with certain lines and products, things can arrive only one day before the launch

will it even be at nordstrom? maybe it's saks and NM only (i am just guessing)

I know recently DG launched their skincare line at saks

Debbs

Thanks for the clarification, Monsy! I was thinking that it launches in Sept. Hopefully I will get GC for my bday in Oct. A Gucci bday haul sounds exciting to me, lol

Monsy

maybe I am wrong but that's what i read on beatylogicblog instagram (link i posted above)

Debbs

I doubt that you are wrong Monsy. I was unable to see the link at work, lol. Thanks darling. October is perfect! Libras unite!

Latest posts