GUCCI Makeup

alexisweaver

Quote: Originally Posted by Debbs
. Just a bit surprised that "minor" details such as dates, locations etc for presumed launch this month is still not yet known. . Just a bit surprised that "minor" details such as dates, locations etc for presumed launch this month is still not yet known. Financially I don't mind waiting but the addict in me is just curious for a little more info!!! It doesn't seem like they are being secretive at all so its just seems really bizarre. It should at least be in dept store backrooms, lol

Crap! I went to the Gucci store last month at the KOP mall and the sales associate (scratch that I think he was the manager) had told me the list of stores that would be getting it, but I completely forgot it. I wrote it down too and can't find the paper. I'm pretty sure he said the Gucci flagship stores would be getting the beauty product and a few others.

I definitely remember him saying the NY one would and for some reason Chicago keeps coming to mind. I'm going back soon, so I'll ask for sure, so I'm 100% sure.

alexisweaver

be1e43cf_image.jpeg

beautynotes

Ooooo, this looks interesting! Do we know when this will be launched and where it will be available for purchase? It will probably never find its way to Australia as we don't even have the Givenchy makeup line BUT ill be in America at the end of the year. May swell see and touch as much makeup as I can especially the brands we don't have

I am beyond excited. Can't wait for the launch. Saw it on a beauty blogger's youtube and I want basically everything. I am not a huge fan of when designers come out with a makeup line but I think I am into this one. Hope Gucci does not disappoint

alexisweaver

The line will launch October 1st (According to Huda Beauty)

Here's a link to a preview from Huda Beauty!
http://hudabeauty.com/2014/09/08/preview-the-first-sneak-peak-of-gucci-makeup-world-wide/#more-29094

0.jpg

Vandekamp

http://hudabeauty.com/2014/09/08/preview-the-first-sneak-peak-of-gucci-makeup-world-wide/#more-29094

0.jpg
I wwill likely purchase a few things from this collection as well. Is it me or di the woman in the video look like Kim K. I wished she had swatched the lipstick.

alexisweaver

I wwill likely purchase a few things from this collection as well. Is it me or di the woman in the video look like Kim K. I wished she had swatched the lipstick.
I love Huda, she's so beautiful!
I wish she would too. Hopefully she'll do an actual review video soon.

CrimsonQuill157

0.jpg
I looove the packaging. I was afraid it would end up looking tacky but it just looks really fancy in the video.

Ugh please don't let the lipsticks be tooo much...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Haven't looked at anything buy the lipsticks but the prices are not as bad as I expected. Dark Romance and Bitter Grape...
The Euro prices aren't too bad either, lipsticks are 34€, that's on par with Givenchy, Armani, etc. Only the e/s seem a little pricey. And the blushes could be a tad cheaper... At least there's free shipping. Not ordering anything for now, will wait for reviews. I'm mainly interested in the brushes, blushes and nude l/s, I just wish the powder brush was 100% goat hair like the blush brush.

I don't know about the US site, but on the german site the brush descriptions/names and pics all seem completely mixed up.

alexisweaver

I hate the way the site is set up. I'm annoyed navigating through the beauty section. I guess I prefer a 'list' format.

ANYWAY, YAYYYYYY!

Debbs

Last night when I saw Nay's post that it is up I went to the website . Everything looks so nice that I made list . Only problem is I liked too many of the eyeshadows My list minus the all extra es singles, duos and quads I like:- Cherry Nectar blush, Autumn Fire Quad, Sunset Duo and Burnt Cinnamon lipgloss. Unsure if they are all perm to be able to wait for reviews on the performance etc. If you like TF Burnish Amber chances are I think you more than likely will love the Autumn Fire Quad.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I hate the way the site is set up. I'm annoyed navigating through the beauty section. I guess I prefer a 'list' format.

ANYWAY, YAYYYYYY!

I agree, navigating that site is annoying.

Quote: Originally Posted by Debbs

Last night when I saw Nay's post that it is up I went to the website . Everything looks so nice that I made list . Only problem is I liked too many of the es duos.
My list minus the all extra es duos I like as well is Cherry Nectar blush, Autumn Fire Quad, Sunset Duo (fave out of 4) , Ottanio (teal) single es and Burnt Cinnamon lipgloss.
Unsure if they are all perm to be able to wait for reviews on the performance etc.
I don't even know which blush shade to go for, I'm lost without swatches. All of them look good. From the lipsticks Ethereal is the one that is standing out to me, but that could change when swatches appear. For some reason I'm not interested in the e/s.

Latest posts