Guerlain Christmas 2015

Vineetha

Passed out before I could count them :haha: :rofl: I wanted to tell you last night that I counted at least 5 hearts & 2 yellow moons :lmao: And not because I was drunk Pretty, I just fell asleep :D I'll go count my stars for ya LOL!!!
:lmao: :shock: there are moons !!

elegant-one

lmao.gif
icon_eek.gif
there are moons !!
yes.gif
yes, but you have to drink to see them.
th_LMAO.gif

Vineetha

:roflmao: :pp: :pp: :pp:   :lmao: [COLOR=EE82EE]It's not even 9:00 yet[/COLOR]:lol:       [COLOR=EE82EE]  I'll bet Vee is at the mall!!!  She really needs to get some makeup----she's falling behind[/COLOR]:roflmao:
:lmao: I seriously wanted to post that to Pretty late last night before I fell asleep :lol: Vee must be out shopping & dining today :haha: I wonder what she'll make us buy tonight :lmao:
:roflmao: I was at the mall !! Went to every store with a Chanel counter and someone tried to make me buy another infiniment but no Christmas collection yet :sigh: ! So all I ended up is with more candles, some decor stuff from pottery barn :pooh: :haha:

elegant-one

pompom.gif
​There you are!!! We were staying out of trouble and waiting for you to get us into some!!!
lmao.gif

th_roll1.gif
I'm waiting for some one to complain to Guerlain about not getting any moons with their balls.
Oh that would be hilarious
rofl.gif
.....well, I read it on the INTERNET LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

sweatdrop.gif
whew...we were saved by Vee's candle distraction
girlhaha.gif

KateH22

Thats a really hard decision. Almost like do I want to eat the chocolate cake or the chocolate doughnut :haha: both!!! The Meteorites are special without a doubt, plus then you can spend more $$ on Chanel.  But if you like no shimmer flawless skin then go for the $$$ powder.
Thank you for your advice. It is difficult but as I already have some Meteorite pearls, I think I'll probably go for the powder this time. Thanks again. :)

elegant-one

th_happy1.gif
Wait for me----on my way!
Bwhaaaa!
party.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by KateH22

Thank you for your advice. It is difficult but as I already have some Meteorite pearls, I think I'll probably go for the powder this time. Thanks again.
smiles.gif
Great choice! It's such a lovely lovely powder. You are welcome!

Medgal07

Thats a really hard decision. Almost like do I want to eat the chocolate cake or the chocolate doughnut
girlhaha.gif
both!!!

The Meteorites are special without a doubt, plus then you can spend more $$ on Chanel. But if you like no shimmer flawless skin then go for the $$$ powder.
I want the donut, the cake, the balls the $$$powder and Chanel!!!!
th_roll1.gif

Latest posts