Guerlain discussion

Medgal07

Ps: And DH seems to like it too (asked me to get gloss more often) !!!
graucho.gif
th_happy1.gif
Stop, stop, stop! Meddy can't handle this much good news in a single day---neither can my wallet ,but I need to check this out for myself----can't allow hearsay!!!
girlhaha.gif

NaomiH

:eyelove: Okay I am officially back to getting glosses!! The rouge parade one is glorious. It stayed on me for like 4 hours before slightly fading. And my lips feel hydrated like I have been wearing lip balm all day. I have very dry lips & that's saying something. Non sticky, pigmented and hyper glossy!! Ps: And DH seems to like it too (asked me to get gloss more often) !!! :naughty:
Oooo..... :hot: :naughty: Guess I need to get this gloss!

Medgal07

No, just the one. I am getting a little anxious since everyone else is getting theirs already, but I'm going to hold out hope that I get them this week and it's just my PO being slow and lame.
Oh I think it will come when you least expect it. We've had that seller pretty busy lately!!! Fingers crossed though!

NaomiH

:queen: :curtsy: [COLOR=0000FF]​First, I'd like thank the academy, and of course Guerlain on whose behalf I committed this selfless act and last but not least, Vineetha, my[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]                    enabler advisor[/COLOR]  :queen: :curtsy:  
:lol:

Latest posts