Guerlain discussion

Medgal07

I got a card of Kiss Kiss samples with my last Sephora order. Trying out Rouge Kiss since it sounded festive.

I haven't tried this line before- anyone else find them really drying?
I purchased Air Kiss #304 recently but I have not yet used it. I'm also expecting a mini KissKiss in Rouge Kiss 325
this week---a GWP Maybe I'll use Air Kiss soon to check out the formula. This is the first time that I'm hearing that
they're drying.

Medgal07

This is old news, as not the most recent collection, but just bought the Guerlain 30th anniversary bronzer/blush compact. I think it's one of the most gorgeous makeup items I've ever owned. Love the magnet closure and the wooden finish. Wow. Guerlain really do such amazing high end presentation of their products. So pretty...bit scared to use it.

I got that one when it first came out. I like that they're wooden!! I thought they'd all but disappeared. How did you find one? I'm glad you did---it's magnificent. Enjoy it!!!

laurennnxox

This is old news, as not the most recent collection, but just bought the Guerlain 30th anniversary bronzer/blush compact. I think it's one of the most gorgeous makeup items I've ever owned. Love the magnet closure and the wooden finish. Wow. Guerlain really do such amazing high end presentation of their products. So pretty...bit scared to use it.
My gosh that is STUNNING!! :love:

Medgal07

I have it as well and I most certainly agree that they out did themselves on this one. I absolutely love it. It took me two weeks before I went ahead and used it. Congrats on your latest addition.
girlhaha.gif
I agree...it takes a while to stop gazing at it and actually use it!!!!

beautyjunkie12

[COLOR=0000FF]  I purchased Air Kiss #304 recently but I have not yet used it.  I'm also expecting a mini KissKiss in Rouge Kiss 325[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  this week---a GWP [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Maybe I'll use Air Kiss soon to check out the formula.  This is the first time that I'm hearing that[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  they're drying.[/COLOR]
I tried the Kiss Kiss formula last week. It went back after two days. It was drying for me. I exchanged it for another Rouge G.

Medgal07

Is anyone else exited to try the new baby glow foundation from the upcoming Spring collection?
wavey.gif
Hi Stace. I glanced at them briefly online, but I think I need to see them in person...it's hard to predict what the darkest shade is really like, and if it will work for me.

stacekang

I love their BB foundation so I am hoping it will be similar
   :wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hi Stace.  I glanced at them briefly online, but I think I need to see them in person...it's hard to predict what the darkest shade is really like, and if it will work for me.[/COLOR]

Medgal07

This!

Megdal, I bought it from Selfridges online (my Fallen Angel CT quad came with as well - woot!). The wooden packaging is so lovely. Can't stop looking it.
I hope they come up with something just as beautiful next summer! You almost want two of these lovelies--one to gaze at and the other to actually use!!!

Miss QQ

I've just gotten Paresse Rouge G L'extrait. I like the colour and it's matte but it isn't drying. If your lips are not dry to start with, it would feel very comfortable on. I have dry lips but I can wear this, not continously for a few days though. I wanted to get Gourmadise, such a pretty bright raspberry pink, but decided to try Paresse first. I feel very sophisticated with the matte lips lol.

I've also finally see the difference meteorites make to my face. I have the Perles de Nuit (teal blue container from holiday 2011). I used the beauty blender to first lightly applied liquid foundation on, then swirled Perles with a duo fibre brush on my face, and my skin looked clean and bright, my uneven skin tone and texture was blurred and my skin looked closer to perfection (although it was far from it in real). I usually powder my face a lot more but I think using the beauty blender helps to stipple liquid foundation lightly but evenly onto my skin, so I can get away with a light application of meteorites.

Medgal07

I've just gotten Paresse Rouge G L'extrait. I like the colour and it's matte but it isn't drying. If your lips are not dry to start with, it would feel very comfortable on. I have dry lips but I can wear this, not continously for a few days though. I wanted to get Gourmadise, such a pretty bright raspberry pink, but decided to try Paresse first. I feel very sophisticated with the matte lips lol.

I've also finally see the difference meteorites make to my face. I have the Perles de Nuit (teal blue container from holiday 2011). I used the beauty blender to first lightly applied liquid foundation on, then swirled Perles with a duo fibre brush on my face, and my skin looked clean and bright, my uneven skin tone and texture was blurred and my skin looked closer to perfection (although it was far from it in real). I usually powder my face a lot more but I think using the beauty blender helps to stipple liquid foundation lightly but evenly onto my skin, so I can get away with a light application of meteorites.
I love, love, love the L'Extraits and I can't wait to get more. Paresse is a beautiful color!! I love the concept of them being lipstick & lip gloss all in one & then drying to a
soft matte finish. Don't even get me started on the packaging. I really like it but there's definitely a knack to it---I was all thumbs initially and couldn't get it open.

I'm glad your météorites are working for you and that you're now seeing the difference that they make!

ThatGaze

I love their BB foundation so I am hoping it will be similar
I love their BB too, ended up using it all the time this year. I even finished one and purchased it again. That said like Medgal I also need to check in person. I would love to see how much it covers because BB cream is much better than other BBs in terms of that. Have you checked out in person?

Monsy

awesome
cheerleader.gif

Medgal07

That said like Medgal I also need to check in person. I would love to see how much it covers because BB cream is much better than other BBs in terms of that. Have you checked out in person?
Not yet! I'll let the post holiday shoppers that now crowd the stores do their thing. I'll go when it's calmer and more conducive to a positive experience.
girlhaha.gif

ThatGaze

Not yet! I'll let the post holiday shoppers that now crowd the stores do their thing. I'll go when it's calmer and more conducive to a positive experience.
girlhaha.gif
Very wise!
It is certainly crazy out there at the moment, after NYE it will be calm so we can go and play with makeup!!

Filmfreak

Ooh, I have that one too and it's definitely one of the most beautiful makeup items ever. Congrats on that find!

Latest posts