Guerlain discussion

Shars

Edit: meaning if that is the brunette light version , the brunette natural is going to be an even deeper shade making it a good bronzer??
The one she had looks like the 02 natural blondes. I'm assuming that the natural brunettes will be deeper too but how deep, we don't know lol.

Monsy

I do not think it's brunette i think it's the one of the blonde ones probably darker. because that half moon part is pink

Edit: meaning if that is the brunette light version , the brunette natural is going to be an even deeper shade making it a good bronzer??

Monsy

For those that have tried Jolie teint liquid foundation that launched last summer what shade would work on nc20? clair or naturel? I am hoping to get some color during the summer and to wear this on days when I want something just to even me out.

Kaidan

For those that have tried Jolie teint liquid foundation that launched last summer what shade would work on nc20? clair or naturel? I am hoping to get some color during the summer and to wear this on days when I want something just to even me out.
I'm NW20 and both Clair and Natural worked fine for me; however, the Jolie teint liquid foundation oxidized after a few hours. I prefer Clair because the oxidation was less prominent on my skin and looked more natural on me then Natural in which the latter's oxidation made me look like I spent the whole day or two at the beach (not exactly a bad thing but I'm not big on the Malibu Barbie look). Despite the oxidation, the foundation is one of the best that I've tried imo. It's extremely lightweight, smooth, and doesn't feel like you have something plastered on your face. I think it has SPF too. It's worth a try, especially if you can try it out in stores. Clair was an exact match for my face, neck, and chest while Natural evened my skin because half of my arms and hands are a little darker.

VAL4M

Medgal07

Duo powders are up on Sephora
They were up earlier this week---just the two, and were OOS at that time as well. Neiman's has more shades for pre-order:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Guerlain-Terracotta-Joli-Teint-Powder-/prod179140317___/p.prod?icid=&searchType=MAIN&rte=%252Fcategory.service%253FNtt%253Dguerlain%252Bmakeup%2526pageSize%253D30%2526No%253D60%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod179140317&cmCat=search

Medgal07

T now has all four ---nice clear pics.
http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-terracotta-joli-teint-powder-duo-summer-2015

Monsy

I did beauty chat with nordies and they have no idea about this product. they have no info if they will sell it or not. she was clueless. i told her it's for pre order at NM and she responded that it is maybe NM exclusive

charismafulltv

I did beauty chat with nordies and they have no idea about this product. they have no info if they will sell it or not. she was clueless. i told her it's for pre order at NM and she responded that it is maybe NM exclusive 
It's also pre order at Bloomingdales

Latest posts