Guerlain discussion

VAL4M

A bit off-topic, but I can't believe that LVMH shut down (for a while, at least he's back for now) one of the most dedicated Guerlain perfume blogs for no reason. Rather than shutting down fan blogs that are hobbies from passionate bloggers, why don't they crack down the shops and sellers that sell fake perfumes, handbags, and other goods? I'm also not pleased that ​their main target since the late 2000's have been the Russian oligarchs and their mistresses. It really gives a bad impression for the rest of the target groups, mainly the American and dare I say even the French crowd. That's not how you win a regional target group. It doesn't help that most of their info is so asymmetric as of late; get your act together whoever is in charge of Guerlain, sheesh! At least Dior, Givenchy, and Fendi are a bit consistent with their info and how they carry their brands even though it's a huge far cry from what they used to be.

tldr LMVH's PR and marketing team can go to hell. :)

For those interested of all the why Mr Guerlain was shut down ...

http://www.kafkaesqueblog.com/2016/02/09/update-lvmh-monsieur-guerlain/#more-19352

elegant-one

Got my Balls today! The container is cute. It doesn't turn my skin pink & really isn't a blush on me. It adds a bit of warmth/brightening/illumination to the skin with a nice soft diffused/correcting look on. Man did my sponge ever puff powder everywhere.

JerseyGirl

I
Got my Balls today! The container is cute. It doesn't turn my skin pink & really isn't a blush on me. It adds a bit of warmth/brightening/illumination to the skin with a nice soft diffused/correcting look on. Man did my sponge ever puff powder everywhere.

I'm glad it isn't as pink as a blush. One review I read described them that way. I'll never use these up but I can't resist...

elegant-one

I

I'm glad it isn't as pink as a blush. One review I read described them that way. I'll never use these up but I can't resist...

Yep, I wasn't sure how they were going to work it they were too blush pink, but they're not. If you use the enclosed sponge you can get more of a pink cast but not enough for it to be a blush. There's just enough pink that it brightens the complexion.

Bwachte

Yep, I wasn't sure how they were going to work it they were too blush pink, but they're not. If you use the enclosed sponge you can get more of a pink cast but not enough for it to be a blush. There's just enough pink that it brightens the complexion.

I just tried mine out as well and I feel like this is something I can use all over. They are really pretty!

Anitacska

My Meteorites are sitting in my US postbox, but can't have them shipped yet until another order arrives. (Well I could, but it would be too expensive.) Impatiently waiting... :whistle:

Latest posts