Guerlain discussion

Anahita Balsara

Thanks. I'm trying to find out if they'll be available in the UK or whether I need to import them.

I don't know for sure if they are Asia exclusive. I called my contact at the Guerlain boutique in Las Vegas and she didn't know anything about it. She checked with her buyer who told her we weren't getting it. Whether that's the definitive answer is anybody's guess. I did not want to run the risk of missing out.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here are the two new summer lipsticks. Pink Sunrise & Orange Peps ♥
View attachment 60074 View attachment 60075

I absolutely love Pink Sunrise, but I feel like I have some dupes for it already. Queue two months of me haunting makeup counters, swatching it on my hand about a hundred times while I try to figure out if it's too similar to something I own, and if so, whether I have it in a formula I like as much as Guerlain KK

Monsy

you are right it is 03
03 Naturel - Brunettes
https://www.guerlain.com/int/en-int/sun-tonic-bronzing-powder

fur4elise

More info from the link:

"Its waterproof formula is enriched with Tan Booster complex, which activates, boosts and prolongs the skin's natural tan. Enriched with moisturizing active ingredients, its unique formula does not dry out the skin and provides long-lasting comfort..."

Even though this is a new formula,I already have several 03 products. So this will be a skip for me. Along with the Chic Tropic (also 03). It's beautiful but I already have and use my Terra Magnifica (guess what? 03) and Pause D'Ete (Oh hello! 03 yet again). So I am swimming in 03...

lipstickaddict

More info from the link:

"Its waterproof formula is enriched with Tan Booster complex, which activates, boosts and prolongs the skin's natural tan. Enriched with moisturizing active ingredients, its unique formula does not dry out the skin and provides long-lasting comfort..."

Even though this is a new formula,I already have several 03 products. So this will be a skip for me. Along with the Chic Tropic (also 03). It's beautiful but I already have and use my Terra Magnifica (guess what? 03) and Pause D'Ete (Oh hello! 03 yet again). So I am swimming in 03...

You definitely are good for 03! I have very few Guerlain Bronzers. I use terracotta four seasons 00 nude when I am ghostly pale in Winter, and I have the Terra India from the holiday release. This is my first 03. It should be good now that I'm getting more color.

Thanks for the info!

GreenEyedAllie

You definitely are good for 03! I have very few Guerlain Bronzers. I use terracotta four seasons 00 nude when I am ghostly pale in Winter, and I have the Terra India from the holiday release. This is my first 03. It should be good now that I'm getting more color.

Thanks for the info!

I only have Terra India, and I looooove it! Definitely a great winter/early spring bronzer for me. I always flirt with getting the Four Seasons 00 during sales.

fur4elise

I only have Terra India, and I looooove it! Definitely a great winter/early spring bronzer for me. I always flirt with getting the Four Seasons 00 during sales.

I love my 4 seasons and reach for that the most! I recently invested in a darker 4 seasons for this summer. :) Which makes me realize I do not need to purchase any bronzer for the foreseeable future :blush: I'z got too many!

Now in the other Terracotta area...I see my lusted after scent is available on Nordie's...so I am working hard for hubby to earn enough pennies to purchase that very soon! ;)

Last edited:

quieteyes

New User
It is! I picked it up from Sephora last week. Haven't had the chance to use it yet.
View attachment 60129 View attachment 60130
I picked this up recently from The Bay and have had the chance to wear it a few times now. 03 is generally darker than I would normally wear (I usually stick to 4 Seasons 00) but I wanted to try out the new formula.

Based on the description, I had it in my mind that this product might be creamier than Guerlain's other bronzers, but that didn't turn out to be true. It's a nice powder, light shimmer. I don't have a 03 Terracotta to compare the two, but I find this one blends really well when I apply it.

My tan is currently non-existent so I can't comment on the "tan booster" marketing claim nor can I say whether it's actually waterproof or not. But for a bronzer, it's quite nice! I like the peachy orange lid on the compact, too.

lipstickaddict

I love my 4 seasons and reach for that the most! I recently invested in a darker 4 seasons for this summer. :) Which makes me realize I do not need to purchase any bronzer for the foreseeable future :blush: I'z got too many!

Now in the other Terracotta area...I see my lusted after scent is available on Nordie's...so I am working hard for hubby to earn enough pennies to purchase that very soon! ;)
Ooo! I have been eyeing that scent too! Have you tried it yet? Any thoughts?

Latest posts