Guerlain discussion

elegant-one

I love that! :eek: Wish we lived closer and could do so for real!!! :kisskiss::heart:

PS- every time I'm in Anthropology I think of you! And wonder if you have the jeans I'm looking at:rofl:

Haha! I love that so much!!! I probably do have the jeans you're looking at :rotfl::yes: Oh my goodness, I wish we did live close! You know we would have so much fun together!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

elegant-one

I love that! :eek: Wish we lived closer and could do so for real!!! :kisskiss::heart:

PS- every time I'm in Anthropology I think of you! And wonder if you have the jeans I'm looking at:rofl:

Just in case you have any money left :rofl:I've been wanting to tell you about the new Nars Velvet Lip Glide duos (smaller size but not mini) that are up on Nordies. I bought the duo in Rapture/Night Together. I LOVE LOVE them both so much I bought another right away. They don't look like the photos on Nordies. Rapture is a beautiful rosy nude mauve & Night Together is such a pretty retro warm rosy pink. :) I think I'm going to get one of the other shades. Nars never disappoints.

lipstickaddict

Just in case you have any money left :rofl:I've been wanting to tell you about the new Nars Velvet Lip Glide duos (smaller size but not mini) that are up on Nordies. I bought the duo in Rapture/Night Together. I LOVE LOVE them both so much I bought another right away. They don't look like the photos on Nordies. Rapture is a beautiful rosy nude mauve & Night Together is such a pretty retro warm rosy pink. :) I think I'm going to get one of the other shades. Nars never disappoints.

We are totally on the same wavelength! I've had that set on my Sephora loves list since it first went up, although it doesn't seem to have launched yet. Funny thing is I already have both Rapture and Night together :rofl::rotfl: Remember that Nars velvet lip glide set that launched at Ulta this past summer? Well they broke it up and are re-selling some of the colors as duo's! I love those two though and am definitely getting back ups lol:tee::flowers::twirl::sunshine::heart:

Last edited:

elegant-one

We are totally on the same wavelength! I've had that set on my Sephora loves list since it first went up, although it doesn't seem to have launched yet. Funny thing is I already have both Rapture and Night together :rofl::rotfl: Remember that Nars velvet lip glide set that launched at Ulta this past summer? Well they broke it up and are re-selling some of the colors as duo's! I love those two though and am definitely getting back ups lol:tee::flowers::twirl::sunshine::heart:

Yes, you are right! I went through my set so I was so happy to see these again. Sephora has the set? I didn't see it. All the shades are super beautiful on.:icon_cheers::flowers::flowers::flowers::cloud9::heart::rofl:

EDIT: Yes, I see that Sephora has the boxed duos.

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

Yes, you are right! I went through my set so I was so happy to see these again. Sephora has the set? I didn't see it. All the shades are super beautiful on.:icon_cheers::flowers::flowers::flowers::cloud9::heart::rofl:

EDIT: Yes, I see that Sephora has the boxed duos.

I was really happy to see the sets too, but I wish they would launch on Sephora already! They've been up but not available for two weeks now. Hate that!

Thanks so much for the heads up:flowers::kisskiss::yay::heart:

Anahita Balsara

has anybody seen the pretty pink compact that was coming out with this collection? Neimans only has the lipsticks and correctors available. Please let that be released here!

elegant-one

570 - beautiful warm pale pink
573 - very pretty medium pink
574 - orange red
572 - gorgeous cherry red

They are all SOOOOO smooth creamy & Gorgeous. Hated to even swatch them. :heart:

IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0215.JPG
IMG_0216.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG

Latest posts