Guerlain discussion

GreenEyedAllie

Oh, boy. Do you like the colour?
I DO! Though I will say it is a much brighter pink than I was expecting based on the swatches I had seen! Reminds me of TF Paradiso on me. I almost thought about getting the Coral after all, but I swatched this one next to the 2015 Holiday Rouge G, and I think it looks close enough. So between that and TF Pipa, I really really don’t need it.

686B013B-0BD6-4836-92B9-94A15ECD661F.jpeg

beautycool

Thank you for the swatch :) looks pretty on you awickedshape
I still not taken the plunge but when I looked last Debenhams had only 3 colours up as had sold out and essensuals has released them and only two of the colours are available they only selling two atm.
Hope your all having a fab day guys x

awickedshape

Thank you for the swatch :) looks pretty on you awickedshape
I still not taken the plunge but when I looked last Debenhams had only 3 colours up as had sold out and essensuals has released them and only two of the colours are available they only selling two atm.
Hope your all having a fab day guys x

Thanks! Sure to be some new temptation around the corner ;)

lipstickaddict

This collection just launched at Shoppers drug mart in Canada so I redeemed some points yesterday and picked up the beige (aka peachy nude) one. It looked beautiful when I swatches it so I figured that I may as well complete the collection :rofl:

VAL4M

This collection just launched at Shoppers drug mart in Canada so I redeemed some points yesterday and picked up the beige (aka peachy nude) one. It looked beautiful when I swatches it so I figured that I may as well complete the collection :rofl:
Bad girl!!!! God it’s been years Guerlain came up with something that is tempting me .... i would of pick the powder but seing the lack of pigmentation i figure i could spend my money elsewhere

lipstickaddict

Bad girl!!!! God it’s been years Guerlain came up with something that is tempting me .... i would of pick the powder but seing the lack of pigmentation i figure i could spend my money elsewhere

Good call with the powder. I am just obsessed with the lipsticks! My winter lips are just loving the formula! I'm usually a matte girl, but lately with this cold terrible weather I am happy to have a bit of moisture.

VAL4M

Good call with the powder. I am just obsessed with the lipsticks! My winter lips are just loving the formula! I'm usually a matte girl, but lately with this cold terrible weather I am happy to have a bit of moisture.

I get the lips thing Shiseido lipsticks also have à Nice formula for dry lips

Monsy

these are replacing my all time favorite product light sheer bronzing powder
makes me sad but I am hoping these are even better

VAL4M

these are replacing my all time favorite product light sheer bronzing powder
makes me sad but I am hoping these are even better
You give me an idea i could thrash my old bronzer and purchase new one haha! Seriously my bronzer look really use and abuse and the matte “cercle” are more predominant then the peach and shimmer ones and have some hard pan on some sections i think my bronzer is on its last leg

Latest posts