Guerlain discussion

fur4elise

Hmm, green, blue, yellow Rouge Gs? What is their target audience exactly? I do like the pink ones though.

:hmm: I was thinking the white and yellow might be used as toppers...maybe to add a glitter (read as silver and gold) and/or change a lipstick shade?

I just can't with the blue and green...and tbh I would love a pink in a pink case...but I have yet to find the right shade. Lipstick life is so hard...;)

Monsy

Ok dear. thanks! I'll wait until you & Bosch get yours to decide if I will get one.

mine arrived today. sorry i couldn't take pics i had to rush my little one to ER due to respiratory distress. I had such an awful day. i ordered 00 also so i will take photos of two of them together

elegant-one

mine arrived today. sorry i couldn't take pics i had to rush my little one to ER due to respiratory distress. I had such an awful day. i ordered 00 also so i will take photos of two of them together

Oh no! I hope the little one is ok!!! :heart: So many children have gone through this lately & it's so sad. No hurries dear.

lipstickaddict

Oh no! How aweful! I hope your little guy is doing better now. Hugs!

Monsy

thank you I am just so exhausted. what an awful day. i got that other guerlain in 00 and also chanel coco m body oil and chanel chance eau vive body oil spray. yes i am pathetic. i buy stuff when i have a rough day

fur4elise

oh no! sending healing angels for your little one >*<

boschicka

thank you I am just so exhausted. what an awful day. i got that other guerlain in 00 and also chanel coco m body oil and chanel chance eau vive body oil spray. yes i am pathetic. i buy stuff when i have a rough day

It's called retail therapy for a reason. Hope you and your family are all doing better now.

elegant-one

:flowers: I do the same. Hopefully you can get some rest.

Monsy

thank you ladies for undertstanding and listening to my rant

i haven't tried the moisturizer bud i did try the primer a while ago can't remember exactly but it was not hydrating at all . it was just ok. no glow nothing. it is beautiful bottle

Anahita Balsara

Hope your little one is ok!! I bought 4 and 5 as I love the deep pink and coral colors. I'm planning on using it as a blush rather than all over. Also got the hot pink gloss. I love that wet, juicy look. LOL

Latest posts